Pufc fan in peace

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
PufcFan
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: O'Kane

Pufc fan in peace

Post by PufcFan »

Just a well done from all us Posh fans, we wish you good luck in the playoffs!

Your support against Salop was pretty amazing, was watching it on sky and was lovin it!

Hope you win at OT. Gl
yellowforever
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Our next signing

Post by yellowforever »

When I saw this I was like , Pufc, couldn't be Peterborough could it?!

Thanks, Peterborough are my other team as i was born and lived up that way before moving down here, so a double OT promotion for me would be amazing!

Good luck to you!
"We are now so far up sh*t creek our boat is actually poking out the end of someones toilet bowl."
Brucie. 27/02/14
PufcFan
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: O'Kane

Post by PufcFan »

I am also the same, was raised in Rushden, only 45 minutes from Peterborough, Now am living down in the bay!
united09
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by united09 »

Thanks Pufcfan, I have family in Peterborough so will be hoping for a win for you lot too.
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

Work with a load of Posh fans, so want to see them do well. But then again I lived in Huddersfield for 4 years so wouldn't mind seeing them do well too!

I guess who I want to win depends on how we get on the day before. If we go up I'd want Posh to stay in League 1 so I get a nice local away-day. If we don't, Posh for the Championship!!!!!

Good luck on Sunday anyway
nicktufc
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Euuuuuuuunan

Post by nicktufc »

Thanks Pufcfan. Always good to know other fans are rooting for you too.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Mnay thanks Pufc,my sons best friend is origanly from peterbourgh he comes to Torquay,however his family are all posh fans.his dad is taking to Manchester Friday,they have tickets for both finals now thats what i call a weekend.
Formerly known as forevertufc
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

got a soft spot for the posh too, mate that i did my nurse training with is from market deeping, went blades v posh with him last season. been to 3 or 4 tq matches at london road, and aways at chesterfield (the coldest and wettest i've ever been at a football match to this day!!), mansfield, wednesday etc

really hope you win sunday mate, not least cos i've got 50/1 bet for us, you and reading to win thru playoffs!! good luck

boro, peterborough!!
still keeping the faith