(TUST) "Yellow Army Share Issue" NOW LIVE!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
sandowngull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

(TUST) "Yellow Army Share Issue" NOW LIVE!

Post by sandowngull »

Afternoon all

I am pleased to confirm the long awaited Community Share Issue (CSI) being run by TUST is now live. Full details can be accessed through our landing page https://www.tust.co.uk/yellow-army-share-issue

The page provides a promotional / thought provoking video coupled with a copy of the Share Offer Document and links to the crowdfunding page for those who wish to subscribe less than £5000. For those of you who wish to consider an investment of more than this sum, please contact us directly via [email protected] where we can discuss your options accordingly.

The target for the share issue is to raise a minimum of £100,000 over the duration of the offer period between 23rd August and 27th September. If this is achieved, TUST will secure certain heritage rights as detailed in the Offer Document and a 2nd seat on the club board. Importantly, the fundraise will provide much needed cashflow to the club in order to help further secure its' financial future.

We will be forever thankful to the Bryn Consortium for saving the club in its hour of need and this fund raise is an opportunity for us as fans to demonstrate what we can do to support the consortium and lead us towards the goal of a club "owned by the fans for the fans" so we never have to experience what we had to go through at the end of last season again.

We would like to put on record our thanks to the club for helping with this initiative. Michael Westcott and Sam Barnes in particular have worked tirelessly with us at TUST to get to this point. Will and Ryan at Cutleaf (who produced the supporting video) and Darren at Graphic Bomb (who helped with the design of the Offer Document) have all been fantastic.

This initiative is wholeheartedly supported by the Bryn Consortium and a significant amount of communication and promotional activity is being planned to bring this to the attention of all who have an interest in Torquay United so watch out for this coming your way!

We hopefully look forward to whatever support you may be abe to give to this initiative.

Thankyou

Matt Gorman
TUST Board Member
Midlandgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: O'Kane
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Midlandgull »

Anyone else ran into this message when getting to the payment area?

"Registered Address
Please enter the name and address of the recipient so the project owner can send details relating to the investment. The name and address are not publicly visible, they are only given to the project owner if the project is successful."

Not sure what to put and cannot see instructions. Might be something obvious! If anyone can help that would be great.

Thanks
numpte
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Me

Post by numpte »

I took that as being me as the investor and i put my details down. The project owner will inform me of details of the investment at a later date. Postive response so far!
TUST #324
sandowngull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by sandowngull »

Midlandgull wrote: 23 Aug 2024, 16:09 Anyone else ran into this message when getting to the payment area?

"Registered Address
Please enter the name and address of the recipient so the project owner can send details relating to the investment. The name and address are not publicly visible, they are only given to the project owner if the project is successful."

Not sure what to put and cannot see instructions. Might be something obvious! If anyone can help that would be great.

Thanks
Hi Midlandgull

Here you would put in your name and addresss details. The project owner is TUST. If the fundraise is successful ie we hit the £100k target, Crowdfunder will then provide all investor details to us so we can then make contact with everyone to issue rewards etc. If not, then funds will be repaid to everyone and your details will not be provided to us for data protection purposes.

I hope that makes sense. If not let me know and I can always give you a call and talk you through it.

Best Wishes

Matt
Midlandgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: O'Kane

Post by Midlandgull »

Thanks guys!
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

I see an update the CSI reached £50k in less than a full day, that's quite a phenomenal effort, personally will be buying into this before the weekend is done.
Formerly known as forevertufc
AdrianC
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by AdrianC »

Have just done mine 👍 :scarf:
RedGull1902
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by RedGull1902 »

Me and my daughter are in👍
sandowngull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by sandowngull »

Afternoon All....

A quick update to let everyone know we have just sailed past the £75k mark... 3/4 of the way now to the £100k minimum target after just a couple of days. Truly incredible response so far with 33 days still to go. For all of you that have contributed so far (168 of you!) a MASSIVE THANK YOU from all of us at TUST. Our TUST membership has hit 966 today as well which is testimony to the journey we are now on together.. For those of you who are interested in joining us here's a reminder of the link https://www.tust.co.uk/yellow-army-share-issue

Thank you again

Matt
AdrianC
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by AdrianC »

£85,000 already! Great effort 👍
sandowngull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by sandowngull »

Wow... Wow... Wow...

We have hit our minimum £100k target tonight, 4 days into a 35 day campaign. Quite astonishing and a massive reflection of the love there is for this football club and the respect and appreciation there is for the Bryn Consortium for what they have done. I am also very proud to be be a TUST Board Member tonight. We have been working long and hard to make this happen and the response from the TUFC fanbase has been hugely humbling.

So hitting the minimum target provides all the benefits outlined in the Offer Document including that 2nd seat on the club board but most importantly in my book, the heritage rights protection which are enshrined in the Articles of Association now that we know we have met our minimum fundraise target. But, we still have 31 days to go... the offer remains open and the money keeps pouring in. How high can we go? Every £1 from here on in is a "bonus" and provides extra capital for TUST to invest into the club which further strengthens its long term financial position and provides extra funds for the Bryn Consortium / Neil and Paul to work with.

Gulls Fans you are simply amazing and I can't thank you enough.

Matt
RedGull1902
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by RedGull1902 »

Can some one help me out ,l want to do the £250 on behalf of me and my daughter we both have the same initials ie A ,can we pay with first initial and surname?
sandowngull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by sandowngull »

RedGull1902 wrote: 27 Aug 2024, 20:14 Can some one help me out ,l want to do the £250 on behalf of me and my daughter we both have the same initials ie A ,can we pay with first initial and surname?
Hi RedGull 1902

If I am understanding you correctly, you are looking to make a single investment of £250, but wish for it to be showing as "A Smith" for example as opposed to "Andrew Smith" - I know that's not your name, but hopefully you catch my drift?

If that is correct, the answer is as follows:

1 - The TUST Membership will need to be in one of your names i.e. Andrew Smith or Annabel Smith (if that was your daughter's name - remember she will need to be 16 or above)
2 - The investment through crowdfunder will need to match the same name.
3 - The share certificate will need to be in the name of the person on the register and that person will be the person invited along to the "Meet the Manager Event"

However, if you are keen for "A Smith" to be showing on the Shirt then we can arrange that. Similarly if you wish for A Smith to be on the TUST Investor Member Board, we can arrange that.

I hope I have managed to explain that well-enough.

If not, let me know

Thanks for your support

Matt Gorman
Taelee73
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Rodney jack
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Taelee73 »

Congratulations on the £100k barrier being broken, this is fantastic news, not sure how high the total could go, but if we could get close to £200k that would be superb.

Can anyone answer this, will it be an ongoing financial commitment every year? I did look through the prospectus and it doesn't seem so. If you paid £250 pounds, would you expect to pay this same amount every year or just the £24 as a TUST member?

£100k is a big amount of money however as we know it can quickly be spent, just wondering where more funds would be coming from.

Apologies if I have asked questions with obvious answers.
RedGull1902
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by RedGull1902 »

sandowngull wrote: 27 Aug 2024, 20:29 Hi RedGull 1902

If I am understanding you correctly, you are looking to make a single investment of £250, but wish for it to be showing as "A Smith" for example as opposed to "Andrew Smith" - I know that's not your name, but hopefully you catch my drift?

If that is correct, the answer is as follows:

1 - The TUST Membership will need to be in one of your names i.e. Andrew Smith or Annabel Smith (if that was your daughter's name - remember she will need to be 16 or above)
2 - The investment through crowdfunder will need to match the same name.
3 - The share certificate will need to be in the name of the person on the register and that person will be the person invited along to the "Meet the Manager Event"

However, if you are keen for "A Smith" to be showing on the Shirt then we can arrange that. Similarly if you wish for A Smith to be on the TUST Investor Member Board, we can arrange that.

I hope I have managed to explain that well-enough.

If not, let me know

Thanks for your support

Matt Gorman
Hi Matt, yes daughter is after name on shirt and board🤷‍♂️