Parking at Old Trafford

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
andygull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Guy Branston

Post by andygull »

Got to the game and parked literally round the corner from the stadium on a street with plenty of free parking. I was quoted £10 for an all day spot by some knobhead running a car park on the same road!! What a prick!! Yeah ok mate , i'll pay you a tenner when to my right there is enough space to fit in the **** titanic!! No wonder we passed plenty of yellow jacket wearing car parking attendants on the way to the ground trying to usher us in to their amazing car park by waving their arms like they were having some sort of seizure!! They knew that a mile down the road you could park right next to the stadium for free! It was the easiest ground to park at ever and that includes macclesfield!!! Unbelievable!! Robbing bastards!! Get a proper job you manc twats!!
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Super Jason Fowler

Post by Fonda »

It probably isn't as easy when United are at home. At which point those 'manc twats' are probably offering a helpful service.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

No way Andy, that's worth knowing for future... we ended up opposite the Cricket Ground for a fiver. Not bad and I guess it was secure (if you call a fat old man sat on his lunch box security?).
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

numpte
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Me

Post by numpte »

Well, some of those Manc ***** tried to sell me a flag for £9. I laughed at him as I left wishing him good fortune when trying to sell them in future.

The day had rip off all over it from the FL to street vendors.
TUST #324
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Super Jason Fowler

Post by Fonda »

It's not illegal to offer things for sale. If you don't think it's a good deal, don't buy it. Nobody was forcing anyone to do anything.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."