Support

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Far too complicated Gloster, all that's needed at Plainmoor is a section that people can use knowing full well that it's there for singers. Doesn't even have to be where the most noise can be made (away end). If it's clearly visible and people know it's there specifically for those that want to sing then there should be no problems. Buckle wanted the singers to move to the end of the Pop nearest the away fans which was really working, the only problem as I could see it was the stewards all seemed to assume we were there for aggro of some kind. I seemed to be a target, omce when I'd been in the ground for 10 minutes and had my back turned to the pitch while I was talking to Thomas and Paul about the game to follow, I hadn't even joined in the few songs that had already been sung. It's not really a major thing to me, I just found it strange at the time. If the Club were to back it and things could be arranged so the Stewards knew exactly what was happening then I'm sure that kind of thing could be avoided.

As for those big games, the singing section worked fine at Wembley against Cambridge, this time around it was the fault of those arranging ticket sales at the Club, I say that in full belief because as we all saw, Stevenage managed it fine.

I'll be in contact with the Club over the summer with some ideas and see what they think, I guess it depends on how bothered they really are I suppose.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Fletch wrote: As you say Dave, its all about opinions.

My opinion is that anyone who comes out with crap like "The daytrippers fu*ked me off all day and ruined my day" or "I don't want these people on a regular basis. They ruined the experience for me and a lot of other torquay fans" and the like, is a f**kwit.

Ive already said I dont have anything against those that want to jump around and shout all game. I prefer to concentrate on watching the game personally but each to their own.

Feel free to hold your differing opinion...

I'm sure now the agony of defeat is lessening he might feel less inclined to stand by what he said but you're still intent on calling him a **** so like I said, that says more about you than him.
Dave

Fletch
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lorz

Post by Fletch »

Southampton Gull wrote:I'm sure now the agony of defeat is lessening he might feel less inclined to stand by what he said but you're still intent on calling him a f**kwit so like I said, that says more about you than him.
I shall do my best not to lose too much sleep over that Dave :na:
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Oh I'm sure you won't...............for reason see previous posts ;-)
Dave