St Pauli...

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
drummergull90
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: O'Kane

St Pauli...

Post by drummergull90 »

Alright chaps, stumbled across this video on the Guardian website about St. Pauli in Germany.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/video/ ... burg-video" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I guess this is the kind of thing we are aiming for ultimately? Would be incredible!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

We finally got the "We love you" chant working properly last night, felt awesome to be a part of it and it's one I always knew we could do justice.

Awayday said initially he hated it, but I am happy to hear him now say it;s his favourite :)

I really hope we can get this going at Old Trafford next week.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by Awayday »

Southampton Gull wrote:We finally got the "We love you" chant working properly last night, felt awesome to be a part of it and it's one I always knew we could do justice.

Awayday said initially he hated it, but I am happy to hear him now say it;s his favourite :)

I really hope we can get this going at Old Trafford next week.

Just make sure you do the "That's the way ah ha ah ha we like it ah ha ah ha, that's the way ah ha ah ha we like it ah ha ah ha, woooohohhhhoooooohhhooooooo THE TORQAUY, wwwwwoooohohohhhhohoohohoooooooo THE TORQUAY....... WWWWEEEEEEEEEE LOVE YOU blah blah blah
simonb
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: paul buckle

Post by simonb »

worst song ever to be sung
simonb
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by simonb »

cringeworthy
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

simonb wrote:cringeworthy
Abit like you then. :na:
Stoke_Gull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by Stoke_Gull »

The atmosphere at Greenhous Meadow was the best I have ever experienced at a Torquay match, there was everything. That song is brilliant, no one can say that Torquay fans only ever sing one song at games. We really do have some of the best fans around.

I think simonb has outstayed his welcome, if one ever actually existed.
simonb
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by simonb »

if your reffering to your game at shrewsbury... you werent that loud pretty decent tho... that song tho is awfulll every team sings it now aswel !
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

simonb wrote:if your reffering to your game at shrewsbury... you werent that loud pretty decent tho... that song tho is awfulll every team sings it now aswel !

Shrews fans heard us just fine, you shouldn't have muted your tv. Mind you, talking of mutes............................
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Stoke_Gull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by Stoke_Gull »

simonb wrote:if your reffering to your game at shrewsbury... you werent that loud pretty decent tho... that song tho is awfulll every team sings it now aswel !
Weren't that loud? Were you there may I ask?

Obviously you are just commenting on anything to get a bit of attention, I pity people like that, you will grow out of it one day though. Just believe!