BEVAN TO STAY

General chat about anything else goes here.
jonesy33tufc
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Scott Bevan

BEVAN TO STAY

Post by jonesy33tufc »

Bevs has been offered a contract by Bristol Rovers, wtf we need Bevs! He's a great keeper and is the best shop stopper to date! He's a really nice guy and my 7 year old son adore him. He's always willing to stop and talk!
bc-gull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Pearce

Post by bc-gull »

I dont rate him at all really, and wouldn't be to fussed if he left >.>

Wow... he is tall, he doesn't really use it to an advantage, he is mistake prone and doesn't talk enough, and his kicking is shocking.
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

can't see us letting him go having let potter go already. it had been rumoured we would get Poke back on loan, which i'd be very happy about, but it's all just more speculation becasue we know nothing for sure.

for what it's worth, i think there are better keepers around than Bev (that's not a criticism, he's a decent enough keeper), so not even sure bucks would come back for him, but then again, i don't know what the rovers keepers are like - apart from the fact they picked the ball out the net rather regularly last season !!
Brady

I Wish I Was There
Mav
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by Mav »

regiment wrote:can't see us letting him go having let potter go already. it had been rumoured we would get Poke back on loan, which i'd be very happy about, but it's all just more speculation becasue we know nothing for sure.

for what it's worth, i think there are better keepers around than Bev (that's not a criticism, he's a decent enough keeper), so not even sure bucks would come back for him, but then again, i don't know what the rovers keepers are like - apart from the fact they picked the ball out the net rather regularly last season !!
He's out of contract regiment so we don't have any choice if he wishes to leave
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

Mav wrote: He's out of contract regiment so we don't have any choice if he wishes to leave
bloody hell. why am i not surprised !! :no:
Brady

I Wish I Was There