PROGRAMME VOTE

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

PROGRAMME VOTE

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Can't help feeling that the club should allow more suggestions for a new name for the programme to include current feelings.

http://www.torquayunited.com/page/News/ ... 14,00.html

Have to say that my current favourite listed is "one flew over the cuckoos nest".

What would be yours? Tyr and sum up your feelings in one word. Mangerless Squadless, Clueless lol

Mine ;

COMPLICIT
mlw
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by mlw »

I hope its not symbolic that the game advertised on the picture is against Lincoln City!!!
gullno4
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Rene

Post by gullno4 »

I went for:
TQ1
Talk Torq
The gulls are going up
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Remember someone came up with 'Torq Sport'.

I'd have liked that, or TQ1.
Alpine Joe
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Alpine Joe »

Torquay Uniteds match-day programme is undergoing huge changes for the new season
I wonder how much it will change ? Plainmoor's chief spin-doctor is particularly fond of the word 'huge'.
It's only a couple of weeks since he was putting out Press releases claiming there was 'huge' demand for play-off final tickets.
I can't imagine what adjectives would have been dredged up if we'd taken 20,000 with us to Old Trafford.

My guess is the only thing huge about next seasons programme will be its price !
I'm surprised they forget to mention the cover price hike. I don't want to pay extra to have Colonel Mustard or some equally juvenile new name on the front cover. I know they have to get the money off the mug punters some how, in order to keep Colin Lee living in the style to which he's accustomed, but with the Popside entry price going up, programme prices also taking a leap upwards & the product on the field likely to take a significant dive in the opposite direction their could be some 'huge' headaches for the Plainmoor top brass when they assess some of those winter attendance figures next season.
allez mons
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Guy Branston

Post by allez mons »

"Greavsie's Groans" or "Dirty Old Trollope"
royalgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Stevland Angus

Post by royalgull »

NickGull wrote:Remember someone came up with 'Torq Sport'.

I'd have liked that, or TQ1.
Me. :)

I like both of those.