What is the Matter with you People

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
yellow
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Situation Vacant

Post by yellow »

Trojan 67 wrote:
Which one ? :|

Relax yellow, it matters not to me whether it's ill-informed, well thought out, opinionated crap or pertinent and to the point, you are always a good read and members of the month don't become members of the month without being a good read. :-D
Don t be fooled by awards Troj me old nag. It was primarily a protest vote.

I think I got it during a period when I was whinging and moaning about the lack of leadership and direction being displayed at the club. Also the seeming ineffectiveness of our then Chief Executive, and the general lack of communication from the new and lovely Board/Saviours.

I was labelled a Bateson lover and ex-communicated from the dark side.

Still that was then and this is now.

Hold up........ :)
"A day without football is a day lost" (Ernst Happel)
"Look at the (Plainmoor) stars, Look how they shine for you, And everything you do, Yeah they were all yellow" (C. Martin)
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

yellow wrote: Don t be fooled by awards Troj me old nag. It was primarily a protest vote.

I think I got it during a period when I was whinging and moaning about the lack of leadership and direction being displayed at the club. Also the seeming ineffectiveness of our then Chief Executive, and the general lack of communication from the new and lovely Board/Saviours.

I was labelled a Bateson lover and ex-communicated from the dark side.

Still that was then and this is now.

Hold up........ :)
Yes Yellow i remember it well,the month you won it i led the counter attack against your opinion,and got seven votes,yes seven and came second :lol: ,at the time we spoke about it and both agreed that niether of have ever posted anything to win a prize and my feelings on that still stand.

What you have said above which was your opinion at the time ,i did get or agree with,however i sit here now and things have come home to roost,and i 100% agree with you,i read what our chairman had to say yesterday about Scott Bevan,jeez that was byond embarrasing,it was bloody cringeworthy,i am just as pissed off as southampton gull and every one else right now.
Formerly known as forevertufc