New manager announcement

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
tufcbrett
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Who gets us a win!

Post by tufcbrett »

I know all these players have left us. But they were Buckles targets and players. I know we all loved them and were good players.
But who knows the new manager will bring in his own players in and the could be better?

I know it looks bleak right now and everyone is anouyed but its football. Forget about the loan players not coming back, thats just how loans work.
So really we have only lossed Bevan, Potter, Branston and maybe Stevens.

Its not the end of the world people.
andygull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Guy Branston

Post by andygull »

I'm not so much annoyed that Bucks has come back for some of our players and others have left, i'm annoyed at the board for dragging this out like idiots and maybe unsettling the players at the club who were already in two minds. It is very unsettling for the fans and players at the moment and to have still not appointed a new manager after just over two weeks of the play off final is a **** joke!! Whats the problem guys?!!! Identify the man you want, resolve terms and get him in asap. Its not **** rocket science!! Get your fingers out!!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

I'll drive Stevens wherever he wants to go...............
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
DavetheRave
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Chris Zebroski

Post by DavetheRave »

slay1373 wrote: Not yet, anyway not left Torquay as he was in town yesterday at lunch time!! lol

which one?? just out of interest