Zebs

General chat about anything else goes here.
basil75
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by basil75 »

Kuffour better than Zebroski?

hmmmmm.....interesting opinion

If your using goals to games ratios as a means of comparing Zebroski to other players, then you clearly have very very little knowledge of Zebroski, contary to what you seem to believe.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

The facts in the Zebroski assault case are nothing like you would imagine. I've been through it enough on here without bringing it all up again, but he is no 'scumbag'.

What's all this about smashing a glass over someone's head?

As for 'better players', there aren't many, and they have absolutely no interest in signing for Bristol Rovers, much as you might fancy yourselves as a real catch.

He lives in Swindon, and has all but ceased drinking, so the picture you paint of Bristol resembling Ibiza on speed will hold precisely as much sway as it ought, zero.

In point of fact, knock him all you like, but he has better things to do than frequent the board of other football clubs spouting nonsense, so he can't be quite as much of a bellend as you.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Richinns wrote:You really don't have any of the facts so should keep you mouth shut on things you far from understand. Oh - and if you worried about 'morals' then you really have the wrong manager!

Good point, they really don't care about morals when it suits them though.

I wonder if he's "researched" Buckle in the same way, Bucks isn't one for love triangles, morelike love decahedrons ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Boom Boom
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Paul Buckle

Post by Boom Boom »

Zebroski smashed a bottle over the Plymouth bully Paul Wotton, which resulted in a numerous amount of stitches. This incident caused Zebroski to get sacked by the Pilgrims.
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Well the fact Zebroski plays on the wing mainly means the amount of strikers your trying to sign is irrelevent.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

Britishgash - you have shown your true colours with that now! As much as you claim you are not here to provoke you have just sold yourself down the river.

Disappear you sly and shallow little man and taky your big fat ego with you!
Last edited by Richinns on 15 Jun 2011, 14:17, edited 1 time in total.
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Ok, enough is enough.

Thread moved to BB.

BritishGas, keep your posts here please, any others on our Main Board will be removed.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
BritishGAS
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jason Roberts

Post by BritishGAS »

Richinns wrote:Bristishgash - you have shown your true colours with that now! As much as you claim you are not here to provoke you have just sold yourself down the river.

Disappear you sly and shallow little man and taky your big fat ego with you!
Ha Ha Ha, What a load of old bullshit.

I am a sly and shallow man because I happen to think that there are better players than Zebroski out there?

And that due to our clubs stance of other yobs that do despicable things, I dont think we should sign Zebroski?

Seroiously, I have never seen such a bunch of self centred, paranoid, people.

Just because people's opinions differ from your's, It must mean they have a big ego, they must be belittling, and they must be taking the piss out of poor old Torquay United.

What a **** joke.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

BritishGAS wrote:Seroiously, I have never seen such a bunch of self centred, paranoid, people.
I really hope this was you typing in a Brizzle accent, because if so, that's genius.

re: Zebroski; yes, he was a naughty boy. yes, he did things he shouldn't have done (even though there were mitigating circumstances in each incident, of which you seem either unaware or you're one of these 'hang em high' merchants without a thought to an individual situation) but he has paid the price for these things. That he has been able to come back from that and forge a relatively successful career is testament to him.
People deserve a second chance, especially after they have been punished for their wrongs.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

BritishGash - why exactly ARE you here?
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

sorry britishgas, i'm having to agree with others on here now, and you really should listen to yourself for a minute. when you first popped up a couple of weeks ago, you came across well, and contributed to the threads, and were welcome.

however, you are now accusing US of everything you have been doing yourself. you have repeated yourself constantly in order to get your point across when others have disagreed with you, and don't seem to be able to accept you may be wrong occasionally. self centred and paranoid ?? if we are standing up for ourselves and our club, when so many of your fellow rovers fans have come on here taking the p*ss, don't be surprised - you've not taken criticism of your own club well either.

you are fully entitled to your opinion on Zebroski and anything else, but open your mind a bit and accept that you're not always right. you're way off the mark this time with Zebs, in many ways. Your new manager LOVES him, and he DOES want to sign him. Lets see how many of your fans come on here giving it large IF you do eventually sign him.
Brady

I Wish I Was There
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

Am I the only one that can see BritishGas has become a glorified wind up merchant? He never defends himself, he just defends the club then ultimately writes some ridiculous statement in order to provoke and its working. Stop replying to him and he'll get bored and p*ss off.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Gotta agree with Cambgull here. You could tell that he was on a windup as soon as he signed up.

Jeez.
AndyC
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Mark Ellis

Post by AndyC »

Rovers official site - new signing due to be announced at 5pm.

Please let it be Stevens Please let it be Stevens Please let it be Stevens Please let it be Stevens Please let it be Stevens Please let it be Stevens Please let it be Stevens Please let it be Stevens Please let it be Stevens
basil75
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by basil75 »

Rather it be 100k for Macklin