Zebs

General chat about anything else goes here.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Please be Virgo or Harrold!

Or 100k for Macklin!
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Phew, Virgo it is.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

there'll be no rovers fans here for a few days, they'll all be over on the Yeovil site saying things like "i really like Yeovil", "with all due respect" and similar patronising sh*te. good bloody riddance.
Brady

I Wish I Was There
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

With all due respect, I really like Bristol Rovers except they're all a bunch of knobs apart from friendlygas.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Regiment »

cambgull wrote:With all due respect, I really like Bristol Rovers except they're all a bunch of knobs apart from friendlygas.
:lol:
Brady

I Wish I Was There
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

BritishGas has been patronising, belittling and argumentative since he got here. He just dressed it up a little better than some of the others.
He doesn't know the facts, hardly a surprise, and has resorted to aggression and bad language. Not the standards I would expect of someone who 'loves the banter'. More that of someone who doesn't want to admit that they're wrong and has no good answers.
Anyway, Zebs. Love him, hope he stays.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

NickGull wrote:Gotta agree with Cambgull here. You could tell that he was on a windup as soon as he signed up.

Jeez.
To be fair, there's a fair number of Torquay fans that come here for the same thing.....
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
BritishGAS
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jason Roberts

Post by BritishGAS »

regiment wrote:there'll be no rovers fans here for a few days, they'll all be over on the Yeovil site saying things like "i really like Yeovil", "with all due respect" and similar patronising sh*te. good bloody riddance.
Yeovil havn't even got a forum, So that's going to be a bit difficult.

I have to be honest, I have never come across a more paranoid set of supporters before, that think they are the victims all of the time.

Your like a little pact that seem to think everybody is against you, and you must take on the world all by yourself.

Just because my views on Zebroski are different to yours, I am suddenly a wind up merchant, an ego-maniac, A belittler.

I can see you guy's absolutely love him, and fair play, and Paul Buckle does too, fine, but all I was saying was that we already had a player who is now in jail, due to his violent behaviour, and judging by what our chairman has said previously, Players who have had similar incidents will not be welcome at our football club, so it would be hypocritical of him to give the green light to go and sign Zebroski, Plus I also feel there are better players than Zebroski out there, who we are looking at.

If he does sign, then like I said it wouldn't surprise me with Rovers, but I think a lot of our fans will be pretty disapointed.

Anyway, cheers for all the references!!!!!
BritishGAS
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jason Roberts

Post by BritishGAS »

regiment wrote:there'll be no rovers fans here for a few days, they'll all be over on the Yeovil site saying things like "i really like Yeovil", "with all due respect" and similar patronising sh*te. good bloody riddance.
Double post
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

BritishGAS wrote:Yeovil havn't even got a forum, So that's going to be a bit difficult.
Try this one BG:http://www.tgr2.co.uk/
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Regiment »

BritishGAS wrote: Double post
hmm, is it annoying when people repeat themselves ?? :whistle:
Brady

I Wish I Was There
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

regiment wrote: hmm, is it annoying when people repeat themselves ?? :whistle:
Especially when they are repeating complete and utter dribble :sleep:
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

And because our views are different to yours BritishGas we're suddenly paranoid and think we're victims?
We've moved on in case you haven't noticed. You are still desperately clinging on to the exchanges of a few weeks ago. What's wrong? Does no one on the Rover's forum want to play with you?
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

BritishGAS wrote: Indeed.

But I have since done some research on him.

Smashing glass over a teammates head, and giving a soldier a beating outside a nightclub. Very nice.

And I have looked at his goals to game ratio, which is average at best.

Why would we want to sign somebody like that when we have already bombed out a scumbag who did the same? And we already have a player like Jo Kuffour who's record is better than Zebroski's.

What I said still stands, If he can earn more, and have a better standard of living in Bristol then obviously it would intice him, but with a very good and vibrant nightlife, and plenty of quality drinking establishments and nightclubs, somebody who seems to like cowardly attacks using glass, probably wouldn't fit well down here.

Of course he isn't a bad boy is he? :red:

Hut hummmmmmmmmmmmm :)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com