the new kit rears its ugly head again!!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

dont think its that bad TBH.......
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468

Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

I'm still undecided about it, but it is growing on me to be honest. I agree about the crest, it does look a bit odd.

My boy will no doubt want it, so i'll get it for him. His birthday is in august, so will be perfect time for a...............................Xmas present I guess. 8/
Brady

I Wish I Was There
YellowM25
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie

Post by YellowM25 »

The design itself is not too bad, it was always the craftsmanship on the stripe and badge that gave me the instant reaction of disliking.

No doubt there are practical reasons for it to be this way (cost, comfort, etc). I always intended to get this before I saw the design in light of the competition (???) but for the £40 mark, this one doesn't seem quite worthy.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

I like this kit better than the outgoing home shirt,will be getting one as soon as its in the shop,hmmm,taps fingers wondering when i will part with my money.
Formerly known as forevertufc
bc-gull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Pearce

Post by bc-gull »

Seriously??? Seriously???

I honestly think this is one of the better kits we have had.

1. Original
2. Good colours
3. Looks good.
stevegull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by stevegull »

I Like it.

That is all.
Maybe one day, Carayol will find London...
TheGullsAreGoingUp
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: O'Kane

Post by TheGullsAreGoingUp »

Nice, apart from the badge look like it has been stuck on by a bunch of year 1's who are glue happy :*
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

The thing that messes the kit up is the awful sparkworld logo. It is just a crap shape. No symmetry to it.
Kit_robin
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Kit_robin »

hector wrote:The thing that messes the kit up is the awful sparkworld logo. It is just a crap shape. No symmetry to it.
Agreed, but the worst thing about it is it's just so BIG! Needs to be small enough not to break the blue stripe, if you ask me.

I would pay at least an extra £10 to buy a shirt without a sponsor on it. Get on it, TUFC.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

to me it just looks cheap, like one of the dodgy barca/inter/real/manure shirts you see for sale for about five quid when yr on holiday abroad. everything printed on to poor quality material, the crest at least should be embroidered on surely?

then again have you see the new barca shirt, it looks fake too, horrible typeface for the sponsors qatar foundation?
still keeping the faith
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yellow4life »

The only bad thing is the crest- looks like it was taken straight from the drawing on photoshop of who ever's design it was (by a fan-in the competition!)
numpte
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Me

Post by numpte »

I like it (based on the limited photos thus far)

Has a retro feel to it like our white kit inthe 70's or 80's (cant remember) with the stripe running down it.
TUST #324
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Anyone know when the shirt will be in the club shop or know any updates about it? Cheers.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Boom Boom
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Paul Buckle

Post by Boom Boom »

I prefer to have a home kit like that than an away kit such as these:

http://www.footballkitnews.com/1518/nik ... 1-12-pink/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.bradfordcityfc.co.uk/page/Ne ... 35,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Have a word.

:slap:
tufcbrett
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Who gets us a win!

Post by tufcbrett »

Boom Boom wrote:I prefer to have a home kit like that than an away kit such as these:

http://www.footballkitnews.com/1518/nik ... 1-12-pink/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.bradfordcityfc.co.uk/page/Ne ... 35,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Have a word.

:slap:
Looks like we could see Branno at Plainmoor in Pink. That could be a sight worth seeing :lol: