Zebs

General chat about anything else goes here.
Gashead1979
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Gashead1979 »

Southampton Gull wrote:Would you like a tissue?

Think you lot will need one after that latest bit of news...?? :clap:
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

how long before Zebs gets in trouble up there?
Gashead1979
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Gashead1979 »

NickGull wrote:how long before Zebs gets in trouble up there?
He wasn't in trouble much (if at all) down there was he??
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

Gashead1979 wrote: He wasn't in trouble much (if at all) down there was he??
Yeah but lets not go down that line. He is a very good player at this level and a decent bloke and a big loss for us and a gain for you. Sickens me to say it.
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
Gashead1979
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Gashead1979 »

Richinns wrote: Yeah but lets not go down that line. He is a very good player at this level and a decent bloke and a big loss for us and a gain for you. Sickens me to say it.

I don't know too much about the lad and never seen him live, but your reactions to losing him is positive for us.

Holloway got him for Plymouth and I always trust his eye for a forward.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Richinns »

I don't know too much about the lad and never seen him live, but your reactions to losing him is positive for us.

Holloway got him for Plymouth and I always trust his eye for a forward.
Not subtle are you. Twist that knife why not. You really do need to learn some respect.
TUST member 328
Gashead1979
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Gashead1979 »

Richinns wrote: Not subtle are you. Twist that knife why not. You really do need to learn some respect.

Jeez not another one that takes my comments the wrong way.

What I was trying to say is that he must have been good to get all the reactions, so for me who knows nothing about him its a good indication of his quality. is that ok??
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Gashead1979 wrote: He wasn't in trouble much (if at all) down there was he??
I think it's a case of if Zebs gets in trouble once more, he's in prison. That's why I'm a bit surprised that he's gone, the city life is alot different to down here, he'd even gone on record saying he felt at home here, but clearly that was just nonsense.

Good luck to the lad. I would say that I hope he does well for you but I can't quite bring myself to it.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Richinns »

Gashead1979 wrote:

What I was trying to say is that he must have been good to get all the reactions, so for me who knows nothing about him its a good indication of his quality. is that ok??
It's fine to make that sort of comment on a Rovers message board but it really is not right doing it on here. We are suffering currently, and you just seem to gleam some enjoyment by scoring points off that. Really is a very low thing to do.
TUST member 328
Gashead1979
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Gashead1979 »

What I was trying to say is that he must have been good to get all the reactions, so for me who knows nothing about him its a good indication of his quality. is that ok??[/quote]

It's fine to make that sort of comment on a Rovers message board but it really is not right doing it on here. We are suffering currently, and you just seem to gleam some enjoyment by scoring points off that. Really is a very low thing to do.[/quote]

I think you need to re-read my last post.

Low is your admin allowing libellous comments about BRFC and PB on the main forum and saying I talk shite. Tapping up?, oh please......
Gashead1979
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Gashead1979 »

NickGull wrote: I think it's a case of if Zebs gets in trouble once more, he's in prison. That's why I'm a bit surprised that he's gone, the city life is alot different to down here, he'd even gone on record saying he felt at home here, but clearly that was just nonsense.

Good luck to the lad. I would say that I hope he does well for you but I can't quite bring myself to it.
Depends what problems he gets himself into. Bristol has a mad nightlife but then again Torquays nightscene is pretty good on weekends.

I feel at home in my job but if someone offered me £X more money i'd be off
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Only crying about the transfer fee really if it is as low as some have been saying. Zebs going is no big deal IMO. Rovers haven't signed a world beater and we haven't lost a star player.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.