Confirmed League 2 Transfers

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
BritishGAS
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jason Roberts

Post by BritishGAS »

Lance Cronin has signed for the New Gas Revoloution aswell today.
JamieE
First Regular
First Regular

Post by JamieE »

BritishGAS wrote:Lance Cronin has signed for the New Gas Revoloution aswell today.
Of much more interest to Torquay fans is the upcoming announcement about an incoming striker at Rovers...
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Scott McGleish, Jamie.
JamieE
First Regular
First Regular

Post by JamieE »

NickGull wrote:Scott McGleish, Jamie.
Thanks Nick, puts off the inevitable for a while longer. Please stay Zebs!
BritishGAS
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by BritishGAS »

Yeah Scott McGleish.

2 years older than Cureton and scored 2 goals less than Cureton last year.

He has a decent strike rate all through his career, We still need 2 pacy lads to compliment McGleish and Harrold.

So Buckle could still be sniffing around Zebroski.

You can also add Dominic Blizzard to our outs........Fantastic news :bow: :clap: :) =D :nod:
tufcbrett
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Who gets us a win!

Post by tufcbrett »

Ive updated the list to as much as i know so far. The bigger clubs like rotherham and shrewsburys look like there building decent teams with good transfers.

Thing is we dont look as bad as some sides, look at Accy there losing all there best players. I dont think were doing so bad.
tufcbrett
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Who gets us a win!

Post by tufcbrett »

I have updated the list again. We are not as bad as people make out. There really are some teams worse off out there. RELAX peoples
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

The trouble is the quality of player. Granted, we are one of only 2 teams who have more signed up players but it was the quality of the loanees that turned us from a mid table team to a play-off chasing team. Unfortunately, we are currently not even close to the mid table team that was, apart from the back 4/5. Midfield upwards, we are very much a step behind and looking at the list of players available for free, there aren't that many good players, and those will probably choose to go a place more favourable to them, geographically and financially.

Lets just hope Ling is good with the loan market.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
BritishGAS
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by BritishGAS »

tufcbrett wrote:I have updated the list again. We are not as bad as people make out. There really are some teams worse off out there. RELAX peoples
You have missed Lance Cronin from our in's, And Dominic Blizzard from our out's.
bobby93
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by bobby93 »

Anyinsah could be good at Bristol, I've seen him for Carlisle before and he's essentially in the same mould as Muzzy. Lazy streak but one of the best wingers in the division on his day. Especially for League Two.
FINAL ISSUE (#13) & back issues of TUFC fanzine Highway to Hele available now from http://www.highwaytohele.bigcartel.com

Twitter: @highwaytohele
Facebook: facebook.com/highwaytohele
BritishGAS
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by BritishGAS »

bobby93 wrote:Anyinsah could be good at Bristol, I've seen him for Carlisle before and he's essentially in the same mould as Muzzy. Lazy streak but one of the best wingers in the division on his day. Especially for League Two.
I would say he is considerably better than Muzzy.

He is back home near his family which could help his progression to be where he should be, at a far higher level.

He was a highly regarded prospect at the sh*t and went to Preston when he should have really stayed. He was fantastic at Carlisle and even Charlton fans rate him extremely highly, It was just the fact that he was never fit.

If he can stay injury free and keeps himself fit, then he should really blitz this division.

Rovers midfield potentialy of Gill, Stanley, Brown, Lines, Campbell, Carayol, Anyinsah and Zebroski will take some beating.

I am actually quite looking forward to playing in this sh*tpit league now, which I wasn't a month ago.
yellowforever
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Our next signing

Post by yellowforever »

Anyinsah is more of a winger striker if you know what I mean. Despite hating the man, it'll be interesting to see how Buckle sets up his team this season.
"We are now so far up sh*t creek our boat is actually poking out the end of someones toilet bowl."
Brucie. 27/02/14
yellowforever
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Our next signing

Post by yellowforever »

Anyinsah is more of a winger striker if you know what I mean. Despite hating the man, it'll be interesting to see how Buckle sets up his team this season.
"We are now so far up sh*t creek our boat is actually poking out the end of someones toilet bowl."
Brucie. 27/02/14
BritishGAS
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by BritishGAS »

yellowforever wrote:Anyinsah is more of a winger striker if you know what I mean. Despite hating the man, it'll be interesting to see how Buckle sets up his team this season.
I reckon it will look something like this.

.....................Bevan.....................

.....Smith.....Virgo.....Anthony.....Sawyer

...............Brown..........Gill..............

Zebroski................................Anyinsah

.....Harrold/Kuffour(If he stays)....McGleish
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

Stanley should be far and away a starter every game for you. Happy to have him back on a season loan if you have other options though!
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/