Tickets For Bristol Rovers

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

I think Regiment that we have the South Stand and the corner of the Uplands terrace. I remember standing there when we played Rovers in the 03/04 season.

This might help: http://www.footballgroundguide.com/bristol_rovers/
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

dannyrvtufc4life wrote:I think Regiment that we have the South Stand and the corner of the Uplands terrace.

This might help: http://www.footballgroundguide.com/bristol_rovers/
thanks Danny. i saw this on the rovers OS too, which seems to contradict things slightly :-
Attachments
Screen shot 2011-07-28 at 14.50.49.png
Screen shot 2011-07-28 at 14.50.49.png (23.81 KiB) Viewed 1012 times
Brady

I Wish I Was There
blueboy
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by blueboy »

Regiment wrote:am i correct in assuming we'll get the west enclosure (or part of it) and the south west stand. this ground picture from the rovers OS looks a bit of a mess to me, like a jigsaw with pieces in the wrong places ?? it seems to show the south stand for away seating too - sorry, i'm confused :-/
Lol I've never heard it described that way Regiment but it is a mess and like a jigsaw in the wrong places :lol:

The away fans usually get the south stand (seating behind the goal) and the corner of the uplands terrace (furthest away from our singers in the blackthorn end).
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Regiment »

blueboy wrote: Lol I've never heard it described that way Regiment but it is a mess and like a jigsaw in the wrong places :lol:

The away fans usually get the south stand (seating behind the goal) and the corner of the uplands terrace (furthest away from our singers in the blackthorn end).
i never was very good at jigsaws, so you can see my problem !! ha ha.

thanks Blue. :-D
Brady

I Wish I Was There
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

Here are the prices that are on Rovers OS http://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/page/Vis ... 28,00.html

Uplands Stand (Terrace): Adults £16, Over 65's/Students £9, Under 16's £8
South Stand (Seated): Adults £18.50, Over 65's/Students £10.50, Under 16's £9.50
cowshed56
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Tommy Mitchinson

Post by cowshed56 »

Is this the away standing area where we are looking right in to the sun. Providing of course it is sunny, if not we need our waterproofs!!
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

Providing all the singers in the same place, I have no doubt we can make ourselves heard, whether we're in the terrace or the tent.
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

tktufc91 wrote:Providing all the singers in the same place, I have no doubt we can make ourselves heard, whether we're in the terrace or the tent.

I agree again :lol:

I have made a thread about "Where the Yellow Army singers will be situated?" on the Yellow Army board, so discussions can be made on where the singers would prefer to be.

http://torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2573

:scarf:
gcftufc
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Billy Bodin

Post by gcftufc »

I think all the singers should go behind the goal in ''the tent'' as the roof will make us louder and the team will get more encouragement if we are infront of them rather than in the corner.
friendlygas
First Regular
First Regular

Post by friendlygas »

Correct.I can tell you it can be really loud in that "tent" I stand on the Uplands terrace right behind the away teams dugout and that is pretty well next to the away supporters in the corner other than a small gap of terracing and you cant hardly hear away support in the corner irrespective if it is full and they are singing. The reason is that there is a gap between the end of the Uplands stand and the "tent" and all noise created is "lost" in that gap.
gullsflyinghigh
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Rene Howe

Post by gullsflyinghigh »

Need to make a decision as to where the singing section should be based sharpish so all the singers can get the right tickets and spread the word.
Chris B
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by Chris B »

dannyrvtufc4life wrote:Here are the prices that are on Rovers OS http://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/page/Vis ... 28,00.html

Uplands Stand (Terrace): Adults £16, Over 65's/Students £9, Under 16's £8
South Stand (Seated): Adults £18.50, Over 65's/Students £10.50, Under 16's £9.50
Is there student discount? I can't see any mention of it on either Rovers' or own official sites.
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

Tickets for Rovers match to be sold to season ticket holders and membership holders tomorrow and Monday. Tickets go on general sale Tuesday.

http://www.torquayunited.com/page/Ticke ... 41,00.html

Guess I'm waiting til Tuesday...
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Regiment »

oh great, so i'm going to have to wait until tuesday then, and rely on the wonderful postal system to get them to me. lets just hope it's handled a bit better than the OT fiasco. maybe i'll be able to buy the new shirt at the same time :whistle:
Brady

I Wish I Was There
stefano
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by stefano »

gullsflyinghigh wrote:Need to make a decision as to where the singing section should be based sharpish so all the singers can get the right tickets and spread the word.
Apparently the club are trying to sell the seated area first today to the season ticket holders and there are only 266 seating tickets, so the choir need to decide fairly sharpish and get in quick :scarf: