Where are the Yellow Army Singers going to Situated?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Where are the Yellow Army Singers going to Situated?

Post by Colorado Gull »

This has been mentioned on the Main Board, but I thought I should make a thread about it on the Yellow Army board.

So where are the singers going to be at Rovers? We really need to show Rovers how loud we can be. I personally think that we can make noise wherever, be it in the South Stand or in the Terrace. Nevertheless the worst possible thing to happen if some singers are in one place and the others in another. So if discussions can be made on here to find out whether singers would prefer to be in the South Stand or in the Terrace.

YELLOW ARMY!

:scarf: :scarf:
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

I'd say the seating purely because we'll have a cover and more chance of being heard. We'll have no chance in an open terrace...
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

agreed, i'd rather be in the "tent" behind the goal. wanted to be behind the goal at OT, ended up in the corner - never again thanks :@
Brady

I Wish I Was There
gcftufc
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Billy Bodin

Post by gcftufc »

i posted on the thread on the main board but i'll post here too :
I think all the singers should go behind the goal in ''the tent'' as the roof will make us louder and the team will get more encouragement if we are infront of them rather than in the corner.
gullsflyinghigh
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Rene Howe

Post by gullsflyinghigh »

Looks like behind the goal it is then. Spread the word?
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

What's the capacity for the South Stand? I've got to wait for Tuesday before I can buy tickets.... I hope they won't sell out by then!!
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

I think when we sing "Everywhere we go" when it gets to the "Yellow Army" part some fans should sing "Martin Lings'." For example, Were the Yellow Army, (Were the Yellow Army) Yellow Army, (Yellow Army), Yellow Army, (Martin Lings), Yellow Army, (Martin Lings), Yellow Army! etc I think that will sound pretty good. What do others think?
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
gcftufc
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Billy Bodin

Post by gcftufc »

Great idea Danny , could work really well if enough people join in.
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Regiment »

dannyrvtufc4life wrote:I think when we sing "Everywhere we go" when it gets to the "Yellow Army" part some fans should sing "Martin Lings'." For example, Were the Yellow Army, (Were the Yellow Army) Yellow Army, (Yellow Army), Yellow Army, (Martin Lings), Yellow Army, (Martin Lings), Yellow Army! etc I think that will sound pretty good. What do others think?
definitely worth a go. getting right behind ML is the perfect "f**K you" to Buckle.
Brady

I Wish I Was There
Behind-the-Gulls
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Behind-the-Gulls »

When and where will the ritual burning of the" IN BUCKLE WE TRUST" banner take place-or has it already been destroyed?!?
gullsflyinghigh
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Rene Howe

Post by gullsflyinghigh »

Behind-the-Gulls wrote:When and where will the ritual burning of the" IN BUCKLE WE TRUST" banner take place-or has it already been destroyed?!?
On the terrace at rovers.
NewtonGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by NewtonGull »

getting my ticket today. Abosolutly buzzing. i think this one may be close to getting the 'shrewsbury' atmosphere of the play-offs last season! i bloody well hope so!
Scottish Gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Manse

Post by Scottish Gull »

dannyrvtufc4life wrote:I think when we sing "Everywhere we go" when it gets to the "Yellow Army" part some fans should sing "Martin Lings'." For example, Were the Yellow Army, (Were the Yellow Army) Yellow Army, (Yellow Army), Yellow Army, (Martin Lings), Yellow Army, (Martin Lings), Yellow Army! etc I think that will sound pretty good. What do others think?
hibs use it up here 'calderwoods green and white Army'.

it sounds decent in the stadium (the vids on youtube do it no justice) and there's about 50 folk singing it.

bad thing is it goes on for at least 20 minutes, but would be a perfect in yer face buckle moment

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
DJAF