Tickets For Bristol Rovers

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

stefano wrote:Apparently the club are trying to sell the seated area first today to the season ticket holders and there are only 266 seating tickets, so the choir need to decide fairly sharpish and get in quick :scarf:
really ?? that's pants. will definitely be sold out by tuesday then, so that's me screwed.
Brady

I Wish I Was There
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

Shame if it's all sold out by Tuesday but I don't mind where we are. I really think we can make a loud noise, whether we're in the tent or the terrace, if all the singers are in the same place

Will Awayday be bringing his drum?
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Regiment »

tktufc91 wrote:Shame if it's all sold out by Tuesday but I don't mind where we are. I really think we can make a loud noise, whether we're in the tent or the terrace, if all the singers are in the same place

Will Awayday be bringing his drum?

i'll be going anyway, would've preferred to sit so the boy can come, as his mother thinks he's still too small for standing, although he did at burton.

Paul said previously he's going, with drum, to rovers, so hopefully we'll make plenty of noise.
Brady

I Wish I Was There
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by tktufc91 »

Regiment wrote:
i'll be going anyway, would've preferred to sit so the boy can come, as his mother thinks he's still too small for standing, although he did at burton.

Paul said previously he's going, with drum, to rovers, so hopefully we'll make plenty of noise.

That's good news. I would expect most of the exile Gulls will be in the terrace, with so few seating tickets available. I prefer to stand anyway, cheaper and more money for beer :)
gcftufc
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Billy Bodin

Post by gcftufc »

Im going up to get my tickets later , so where will all the singers on here be going , standing or seating ?
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Super Jason Fowler

Post by Fonda »

Why don't people just sing wherever they are? Much easier than having to 'arrange' where people will be...
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Regiment »

i'd rather be sitting, but given the small allocation of seats, i'd imagine by the time i can order mine on tuesday, i'll be standing.

agree with Fonda - away support is always good, and probably more so for this particular fixture, so we'll get the noise going no probs.
Brady

I Wish I Was There
gcftufc
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by gcftufc »

Fonda wrote:Why don't people just sing wherever they are? Much easier than having to 'arrange' where people will be...
If people sing wherever they are we will not be heard as much as if we are all grouped together. At Old trafford it happened and we could not be heard over the top of all the stevenage singers who were all grouped together. Surely its better to all be in one place rather than spread out.
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Fonda »

Or, better still, if everybody there sings, it won't matter where you are...
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
gcftufc
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by gcftufc »

yes but not everyone will sing, its always quite a small group of people that sing for the whole match. Of course i would love it if EVERYONE sings but i cant see it happening.
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by tktufc91 »

gcftufc wrote: If people sing wherever they are we will not be heard as much as if we are all grouped together. At Old trafford it happened and we could not be heard over the top of all the stevenage singers who were all grouped together. Surely its better to all be in one place rather than spread out.
I had to move from the so called "singing section" I was in as no one bar a few of us we're singing. By the time SG got us all organised together, we created a better sound. The closer we all are, the better I say.
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Fonda »

There were 7000 at Old Trafford, so the singers were naturally more spread. With 1200 at Bristol, most should be prepared to make the effort.
gcftufc
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by gcftufc »

Ye i guess so , but at shrewsbury we had 700 and how many people sang for the whole match ? , not many , only the usual group of singers at the back.
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Regiment »

unfortunately, i can see another tickets shambles, which won't help us group together, as many of us can't buy tickets until next week, so maybe the standing section would be better, unless we've been given the entire stand behind the goal (but it sounds as if we've only got a small section of it).
Brady

I Wish I Was There
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by tktufc91 »

If demand for seating tickets is high, do you reckon the club could ask for more seated tickets?