Tickets For Bristol Rovers

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

gcftufc wrote:Ye i guess so , but at shrewsbury we had 700 and how many people sang for the whole match ? , not many , only the usual group of singers at the back.
Shrews away, POSF second leg? Only a few singers? Are you on crack? That was the best atmosphere I have experienced at a TUFC match, there were flippin' hundreds of us.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
stefano
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by stefano »

gcftufc wrote:yes but not everyone will sing, its always quite a small group of people that sing for the whole match. Of course i would love it if EVERYONE sings but i cant see it happening.
I can assure you that you wouldn't love it if I was standing next to you for 90 minutes trying to sing. I even make Jedward sound good! ;-)
gcftufc
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Billy Bodin

Post by gcftufc »

ferrarilover wrote: Shrews away, POSF second leg? Only a few singers? Are you on crack? That was the best atmosphere I have experienced at a TUFC match, there were flippin' hundreds of us.

Matt.
Yes i know it was a great atmosphere , maybe it was a bad example , but at most other away games it is just about 50 or so people at the back singing for the whole match.
gcftufc
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by gcftufc »

stefano wrote: I can assure you that you wouldn't love it if I was standing next to you for 90 minutes trying to sing. I even make Jedward sound good! ;-)
:lol:
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Might be alright I went up and brought mine (And Awaydays) tickets in the seating and I got Seats A11 and B1 So assuming there in order then there should be plenty left though they probably arent from past expeiriance!
gcftufc
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by gcftufc »

AlexGulls wrote:Might be alright I went up and brought mine (And Awaydays) tickets in the seating and I got Seats A11 and B1 So assuming there in order then there should be plenty left though they probably arent from past expeiriance!
Thats good then , did you notice whether the shirts were in the shop ?
Behind-the-Gulls
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Behind-the-Gulls »

Yes,the shirts are now in and me and my son are now proud owners!
Also got tickets for Bristol-no mad rush as yet,doubt whether season-ticket holders/members will snap up all the seats before they go on general sale on Tuesday.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Arrived back from holiday at 3pm,tickets for Rovers and new shirts for me and BC-gull brought by 4 pm quailty :)
Formerly known as forevertufc
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

I'll be getting my tickets on Monday, couldn't get them today!
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
yellowmonkey
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Watches from: Pop side

Post by yellowmonkey »

Shall be saving me monies for the home games not wasting it putting it in the Rovers coffers.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

Regiment wrote:am i correct in assuming we'll get the west enclosure (or part of it) and the south west stand. this ground picture from the rovers OS looks a bit of a mess to me, like a jigsaw with pieces in the wrong places ?? it seems to show the south stand for away seating too - sorry, i'm confused :-/
No you won't be getting the West enclosure. The Uplands terrace is the away fans terrace. Although the plan is poor the bit that goes beyond the stand is the away end or side. it's actualy quite a bit larger than the plan seems to show. The South stand is then partitioned off according to how many tickets have been sold for away fans. It is possible that if we sell say 2,000 then we would get the whole South Stand. And Boys. If you want to make an impression with the siinging then sit im the South Stand or you won't be heard. The noise from the Uplands Terrace drifts away so badly away fans can't be heard unless you all sing your hearts out with megaphones for 90 minutes.
This is a first for me as I will now be abandoning my usual post in the Family stand able to wind up the home fans with both shirts and scarves on. I will only be supporting the Gulls from now on. Havn't even had the slightest inkling of wanting to go and see Rovers at the mem this season. Thats how badly I feel PB and Rovers have treated us. I used to be quite comfortable with following two teams but no more. At least CC our web master at Glostergulls will be happier I have nailed my colours to one mast
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
JamieE
First Regular
First Regular

Post by JamieE »

On the OS it says "tickets will be available for the Bristol Rovers game from the main club reception." Will the club be posting tickets out to exiles who don't want to risk travelling on the day without a ticket?
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

i hope so. they go on sale to the general public (ie not season ticket holders etc) tomorrow, so i'll be on the phone in the morning ordering mine !!
Brady

I Wish I Was There
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

I've got my grandparents buying mine tomorrow. Hoping there are some seat tickets still available.
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

tktufc91 wrote:I've got my grandparents buying mine tomorrow. Hoping there are some seat tickets still available.

I would have thought there will be seats left. I got my tickets today in the south stand!! Can't wait for the game now, look forward to it!!

:) :)
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.