first manager of the month

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

andygullagain wrote:Martin Ling is MOM no question. We start off at a sun drenched Plainmoor, yellow army out in force with a effortless 3-0 stroll against a hapless Burton, go to Saints and knock them out of the CC then beat Brizzle on their own patch where Buckle post match comments on how well his team played, despite being outplayed and having limited possession, commenting on the number of chances created ( 1 actual chance that translates into 10 inside Buckles bizarre mind) and lamenting his bad luck as they hit the woodwork for the 153rd time in 2 games. Where have i heard all that before? If all this is true then at least we Bucks has taken the 'woodwork' curse with him to the mem and we can now enjoy 25 yard screamers from Eunan hitting the underside of the bar and going in as well as Kees curlers hitting the upright and in!! Happy days!! We win every other game convincingly in August, sit top of the league and Ling gets MOM curse free without having to endure a sh*t September where it becomes customary to lose every game after getting it. All the yellow army lived happily ever after........THE END.
HAHAHAHA :clap:

Remember a little while ago, Andy, when I posted a reply to something you said where I noted that, the majority of the time, your posts are really good.

Well, this, my friend, is EXACTLY what I was talking about. Brilliant.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

scottbrehaut wrote: Indeed - step forward BarnsleyGull/SuperNickyWroe

Trouble is, he would win it every month

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

andygullagain wrote:Martin Ling is MOM no question. We start off at a sun drenched Plainmoor, yellow army out in force with a effortless 3-0 stroll against a hapless Burton, go to Saints and knock them out of the CC then beat Brizzle on their own patch where Buckle post match comments on how well his team played, despite being outplayed and having limited possession, commenting on the number of chances created ( 1 actual chance that translates into 10 inside Buckles bizarre mind) and lamenting his bad luck as they hit the woodwork for the 153rd time in 2 games. Where have i heard all that before? If all this is true then at least we Bucks has taken the 'woodwork' curse with him to the mem and we can now enjoy 25 yard screamers from Eunan hitting the underside of the bar and going in as well as Kees curlers hitting the upright and in!! Happy days!! We win every other game convincingly in August, sit top of the league and Ling gets MOM curse free without having to endure a sh*t September where it becomes customary to lose every game after getting it. All the yellow army lived happily ever after........THE END.
I donno wot yor on mate but can I ave a double dose :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
friendlygas
First Regular
First Regular

Post by friendlygas »

Dont worry lads we wont mind if buckle doesnt get Manager of the Month for August.We are only after one thing............Manager of the Year!!!!!!!! In Buckle we believe!!!!!
miagsygas
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by miagsygas »

Quite clever by the bookies actually, Crawley are the bookies favourites so obviously they come in first. Wimbledon have no pressure and are media darlings so if they do well from the start they'll be in with a big shot. Us and yourselves have the expected new manager syndrome so we go high up the list, along with Swindle and Rotherham. If i were betting, i'd go for Swindle, think they'll start strong then fall away.
the mighty pirate
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: nickholson

Post by the mighty pirate »

Admin Edit:

http://torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 567#p39567" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You've been warned before, please consider this your final one.

Thanks