New kit available for Pre-Order

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Robiberto22
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Robiberto22 »

I believe the training tops are now on the online store, they look very nice almost bought one at the exeter psf. Still not sure about the shirt but like others will still probably buy it :scarf:
ALAN KNILL'S YELLOW ARMY !!! - Oh wait ...
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

yeah, training tops are online. what's with the new CGI pictures ?? looks like something from EA Sports ?!!?
Brady

I Wish I Was There
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

cheers for that derby, looks much better close up, altho the printed badge lets it down really badly, ironic that the vandanel logos are better quality than the club crest

the gulls looks shocking, especially with the grammatically incorrect wording, poor show indeed that!
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

Regiment wrote:yeah, training tops are online. what's with the new CGI pictures ?? looks like something from EA Sports ?!!?
probably as a direct result of us whining about them still having explayers modelling the strips??!!
still keeping the faith
DerbyGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by DerbyGull »

I think someone has a new bit of software that can imitate shadows!!! Our training kit does look quite good though, i am tempted to get a training top but might wait until i'm down there for a game, postage is expensive!!!
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

DerbyGull wrote:All vandanel badges are embroidered. The 'THE GULLS' bit is actually the old iron on stuff just noticed that. The only issue i have is the ' at the end of THE GULLS'. Its not proper English unless the shirt or its wearer actually belongs to The Gulls!!??
I hope you have got one of the 1st team training tops Richinns not the lovely pink youth ones!!!!

It's the first team training top - but I believe Matt has aquired one of the pink ones :lol:
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

For me the new training gear looks good but i just wish they would have a sponsors logo on the back or some other logos to make it a bit 'busier' as they are all too very plain for my liking. A boring club crest with club letters the same colour and thats it. BORING! I still might buy one though!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Regiment »

what a friggin' shambles - AGAIN !!

called the club earlier, no further news on shirts, shorts, socks etc, still not in, but on another thread, people are saying they've been in the shop today and bought them.

how effin' difficult can it be ??!! Aaarggghhhh !!! :@

rant over o:)
Brady

I Wish I Was There
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

I must be missing something about where it says THE GULLS.

I am with the waverers on this. I cannot make up my mind. I think the Marsh Toyota bit on the back is far too large. It would seem the players name and number would have to be quite low down to fit that massive sponsor in. Really do not like the sponsors on the back - on the front is bad enough. How long before our kits are like the french teams and just look like cycle shirts as they are so over emblazoned with logos.

I expect I will still get the kit but more in the way I bought the black one last year, sort of unconvinced, although I don't mind it now, rather than how I felt with last years kit and the corresponding white one which I really liked.

Just feel a bit disappointed with it, when the vertical stripe could have worked so well, such as - dare I say - Exeter away from last year. The Sparkworld logo is too instrusive and ruins the stripe.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

I feel your pain Regi, but I won't hear a bad word against my beloved Julia.

Rich, I have a little something lined up, but it's not pink, just in case I'm mistaken for a Bradford supporter with an away shirt.

As an aside, on my drive into "work" every day, I see a yoof teamer waiting to be picked up opposite NA railway station, the pink tops do look quite good, as it happens.

Matt.

Where are we all getting these amusing pictures of the squad with red cards and what not?
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Regiment »

ferrarilover wrote:I feel your pain Regi, but I won't hear a bad word against my beloved Julia.

Rich, I have a little something lined up, but it's not pink, just in case I'm mistaken for a Bradford supporter with an away shirt.

As an aside, on my drive into "work" every day, I see a yoof teamer waiting to be picked up opposite NA railway station, the pink tops do look quite good, as it happens.

Matt.

Where are we all getting these amusing pictures of the squad with red cards and what not?

I'm sure it's not her fault, but if you are her beloved, well, nuff said !! :lol:

would just be nice to get consistent responses on things in general from the club.

as for the squad pics, they're buried in amongst the photo sales link somewhere.
Brady

I Wish I Was There
Robiberto22
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Robiberto22 »

I dunno what to do now :lol: i keep going to pre-order it on the website and changing my mind, stupid shirt why couldnt it be nice?
ALAN KNILL'S YELLOW ARMY !!! - Oh wait ...
DerbyGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by DerbyGull »

hector wrote:I think the Marsh Toyota bit on the back is far too large. It would seem the players name and number would have to be quite low down to fit that massive sponsor in.
Just checked it against the away shirt and its actually no bigger than the Eastern Eye one. I think the bigger lettering makes it look bigger.
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Regiment »

further to my confusion when trying to order the shirt that "wasn't in yet", i placed my pre-order online yesterday, and bugger me, it arrived today !!! this is in no way a complaint, it means my boy has his new shirt (or will have on his birthday on thursday), when i wasn't expecting it, so thanks julia and co. in the shop for getting it to me so quickly.

hopefully i'll get the rovers tickets i want and just as quickly when i order them on tuesday, and it'll be happy days. :-D
Brady

I Wish I Was There
tufcbrett
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Who gets us a win!

Post by tufcbrett »

Do we know how i could order the shirt and get a named printed as the option is not on the website.