Buckle at Rovers

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

Southampton Gull wrote:I've got no qualms in trusting him to pay our Trust when we come away with a point on saturday ;-)
Now you're talking crazy stuff.

Just one point, as if :)
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
yellow
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Situation Vacant

Post by yellow »

British Gas? Ah yes that is the institution that tried to rob my old mum blind by charging her maintenance for her ‘peace of mind’ and then when her boiler actually broke deciding that it wasn’t covered, and proceeded to provide a quote which was over twice as much as we ended up paying to fix it.

Be careful SG. There are charlatans out there.... :@
"A day without football is a day lost" (Ernst Happel)
"Look at the (Plainmoor) stars, Look how they shine for you, And everything you do, Yeah they were all yellow" (C. Martin)
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

yellow wrote:British Gas? Ah yes that is the institution that tried to rob my old mum blind by charging her maintenance for her ‘peace of mind’ and then when her boiler actually broke deciding that it wasn’t covered, and proceeded to provide a quote which was over twice as much as we ended up paying to fix it.

Be careful SG. There are charlatans out there.... :@
I'm pretty sure he's never claimed to be a British Gas spokesman, let alone from Customer Complaints!
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"