New kit available for Pre-Order

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Having seen our lads playing in the new strip for nearly a month now and with most fans having bought a shirt, i was wondering what people thought of it now they have had a chance to get used to it. I haven't got one yet but i'm off down to dartmoor on holiday next week so will pop in to buy one while i'm down there. I also haven't seen us play yet either, only on telly but will be going to my first game this season at sixfields a week saturday. From what i can see, it looks a bit illuminous, the yellow is certainly more vibrant and louder than the last home shirt and the v neck looks a bit shoddy and doesn't seem to hang well off most peoples necks. I can't say i like it very much but i'll get one anyway and wear it with pride. Have you guys who slated it (like myself) when it first came out got used to it and have changed your mind or is it still pants?
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by Awayday »

I have to be honest I like it. I was one of the few that liked it straight away. The only thing that let's it down is the The Gulls on the back with the stupid apostrophe.
tufcbrett
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Who gets us a win!

Post by tufcbrett »

I really like it. I was really unsure when it first came out but now i do really like it and would suggest getting it.