Bristol Rovers

General chat about anything else goes here.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Zebroski pulls one back for Rovers..
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

So Rovers equalise in the 91st minute...

... then concede in the 94th!!
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

NickGull wrote:So Rovers equalise in the 91st minute...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468

Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

NickGull wrote:So Rovers equalise in the 91st minute...

Sort it out Buckle!!
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
bc-gull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Pearce

Post by bc-gull »

:lol:
miagsygas
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by miagsygas »

With all due respect, it seemed Buckle turned it around, the sub scored in the 91st and we showed a lot of fight after half time. No shame in our loss tonight!
gasman
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by gasman »

Oh well thats that cup run over to be fair sounds like we had a poor 1st half and a good 2nd half and zebs had his best game by far hopefully he will get some confidence now. See what bucks got to say tomorrow hopefully nothing wrong with the pitch =D. I see you lost to cheltenham by the odd goal aswell never mind the league is more important for you and us onwards and upwards.
Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by Awayday »

gasman wrote:Oh well thats that cup run over to be fair sounds like we had a poor 1st half and a good 2nd half and zebs had his best game by far hopefully he will get some confidence now. See what bucks got to say tomorrow hopefully nothing wrong with the pitch =D. I see you lost to cheltenham by the odd goal aswell never mind the league is more important for you and us onwards and upwards.
I think the fact that only 60 or 70 fans turned up says how we feel about this one (and the fact Ling "rotated the squad"). On the league game we have taken near on 800 and is one of our best away days for atmosphere.
friendlygas
First Regular
First Regular

Post by friendlygas »

I can fully understand why you only took about 70 as money is tight these days and most fans have to select their games,especially away games and JPT early rounds are always low crowd events. It looks like you put out a strong team though but to be fair Cheltenham are nobodys fools at the moment and are on good form.If they continue that form I would expect them to provide stern opposition for us both. We actually played very well as an attacking side at Orient but defensively were pretty awful at times.The first twenty minutes were all us and then thery scored on the break and soon after got a penalty.But credit to the lads they continued to play good football and in the second half we were in control for about 35 minutes and could have been 4-2 up before the defensive disaster at the end. Oh well on to Crawley.If we play like that defensively we will get beat however having watched Crawley highlights they ,like us have a very suspect defence so should be interesting. You have a big boost this weekend because Macclesfield have lost their best player by a mile.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

70? Swear I read 112 somewhere? No?
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

It was 112, Nick.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Thought so, cheers Dave.
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

NickGull wrote:70? Swear I read 112 somewhere? No?
They said on the radio that there was "70-80 Torquay fans" on Cheltenhams commentary it was annonced afterwards that there was 112...
lovinthatsurf
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: mansell

Post by lovinthatsurf »

enjoyed all these comments...hope Buckle, Zebs, bevan Carayoll irene the long grass and all the gas works go to hell and dont come bk.....yes im still bitter!!
in vino veritas
fallaces sunt rerum species
tufcbrett
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Who gets us a win!

Post by tufcbrett »

Oh dear seems like Buckle is losing fans with his amazing football brain.

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/t ... -promised/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Again a case of told you so comes to mind. I do feel though Rovers should really be doing better than that against Crawley. Ohwell, even more sweet for us i spoose.