You wasn't very good

General chat about anything else goes here.
Shrewsontour
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: None

You wasn't very good

Post by Shrewsontour »

yesterday was you?

ling not impressed so far?
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Hmmm... it appears you'd like to start thesis on our unfortunate performance of yesterday afternoon.

Tell me how long did your pre draft take for your introduction on this masterpiece?

Minor criticisim on the middle section of your opening line if I may be so bold,

For "was" substitute "were".

Only of course if it doesn't influence your undoubted creative writing flair.
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Shrewsontour wrote:yesterday was you?

Been alright thats the worst weve played this season so far....
Stoke_Gull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by Stoke_Gull »

Well spotted there my friend, your powers of observation astound me. We were awful yesterday but you were not brilliant, you should have had 3 in the first 20 minutes and the game should have been killed off.
Last edited by Stoke_Gull on 25 Sep 2011, 23:28, edited 1 time in total.
Plymgull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by Plymgull »

You were't very good last season when we hammered you 5-0 were you? Not to mention we saved you the embarrassment we suffered by knocking you out of the play-offs so that you would not have to suffer at the hands of mighty Stevenage. 8/

My point is, we have good days we have bad days. Yesterday was a bad day for us and who knows, Next week may be a bad day for you.

I predicted at the start of the season that Shrewsbury would be one of the top 3 and we would finish mid-table. So far i am happy with where we are.
oxgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Class of 69

Post by oxgull »

The level of education and the so called dumbing down in schools and colleges, and having just been made redundant from an FE college in Oxford so I know a little of this, is a major worry to the purists but there is always an element of self expression innit!!! No, I wasn't sacked because I was not good an all that bruv but rather a victim (?) of the ConDem cuts (as the unions so eloquently put it). Still, back to the question of Torquay's performance on Saturday??? well, I wasn't there but we all seem to have accepted we wusnt good mate!!! Nuf said so jog on.
Oblivion!!!!
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Not sure this poster is actually a Shrewsbury fan, however there is nothing wrong with a bit of banter, so all i can say is.

5.0 to the Torquay boys, 5.0 to the Torquay boys, etc, etc.....
Formerly known as forevertufc
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

oxgull wrote:The level of education and the so called dumbing down in schools and colleges, and having just been made redundant from an FE college in Oxford so I know a little of this, is a major worry to the purists but there is always an element of self expression innit!!! No, I wasn't sacked because I was not good an all that bruv but rather a victim (?) of the ConDem cuts (as the unions so eloquently put it). Still, back to the question of Torquay's performance on Saturday??? well, I wasn't there but we all seem to have accepted we wusnt good mate!!! Nuf said so jog on.
Yup, we have 14 years of a Labour government bankrupting the country with their pointless, unwinnable wars and dishing our benefits to the lame and lazy as if to do otherwise would bring about the apocalypse, and its all the coalition's fault when they are in government for 5 minutes and tasked with putting this mess back into some semblance of order...

On another note, this OP is a proper window licker, but sadly, that is just about the standard these days.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Politics and sport,,, bad mix
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

ferrarilover wrote: Yup, we have 14 years of a Labour government bankrupting the country with their pointless, unwinnable wars and dishing our benefits to the lame and lazy as if to do otherwise would bring about the apocalypse, and its all the coalition's fault when they are in government for 5 minutes and tasked with putting this mess back into some semblance of order...

On another note, this OP is a proper window licker, but sadly, that is just about the standard these days.

Matt, the girly guy with an orange car.
Yeah, and they asked him to go to window licker rehab, but he said no, no, i wont go.
Formerly known as forevertufc
oxgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Class of 69

Post by oxgull »

forevertufc wrote: Yeah, and they asked him to go to window licker rehab, but he said no, no, i wont go.

:devil: Not actually voicing support for any political party here. The lame brains who failed are still on £40k PA at the college for sitting in offices dreaming up new ways to (mis)manage my old department. It's always easy to be in opposition anyway, just blame the government!!! BTW Keep politics out of sport :@
As for rehab??? I need a drink :-/
Oblivion!!!!
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

ferrarilover wrote:On another note, this OP is a proper window licker, but sadly, that is just about the standard these days.
I nearly choked on my patio door after that...
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Dave_Pougher wrote:Hmmm... it appears you'd like to start thesis on our unfortunate performance of yesterday afternoon.

Tell me how long did your pre draft take for your introduction on this masterpiece?

Minor criticisim on the middle section of your opening line if I may be so bold,

For "was" substitute "were".

Only of course if it doesn't influence your undoubted creative writing flair.
Just read this thread and it's magic! Matt's window licking comments came close but this made we wet myself Dave! Thanks!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.