£5 entry Saturday vs Bradford City

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
bcfc1903
Trialist
Trialist

£5 entry Saturday vs Bradford City

Post by bcfc1903 »

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/s ... ey_Parade/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Very good move by your Club there, thanks very much for letting us know.

What are your views on Branstonbauer? He's a legend down here.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

AT LAST!! A ticket offer that doesn't flatter to decieve by suddenly revealing its for home fans only when you arrive at the ground! WELL DONE to city for this and thanks. A very welcome and pleasant surprise it is too. I'll be there.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
dazgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jean-Pierre Simb

Post by dazgull »

Dont think there will be a mad rush from down here as its an expensive day out travel/food wise anyway, although some who were thinking about going might well do so now. However im sure we will gain a few more from any exiles going as they can tempt more mates to go along and watch some proper football...!!

Crowd probably around 13000, 200 from Torquay.
bcfc1903
Trialist
Trialist

Post by bcfc1903 »

Southampton Gull wrote:Very good move by your Club there, thanks very much for letting us know.

What are your views on Branstonbauer? He's a legend down here.
Very much splitting fans opinions at the moment. Some making him the scapegoat for poor defensive performances. Has been dropped for the past 2 matches.

Personally, I think he's a good captain and should probably be in the team for that reason. I expect to be on the bench again on Saturday.

As for the £5 tickets, I agree it's a great move by the club, well timed from our point of view and it's great that it's been offered to away fans as well.

Hopefully it might persuade a few more to make the long trip up north!
markgbcfc
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: helen chamberlain

Post by markgbcfc »

Not sure about old Branno, like a fellow sufferer said he seems to be dividing opinion at the minute. Not helped by having a couple of stinkers though having to cover for our wonderful left back time and again isnt doing him any favour . Got himself involved in unsavoury twitter row with a few fans , a couple of not very nice insults and an offer to come see me at the ground or at training ground and tell me that, all schoolboy stuff. Apparently walked out after being dropped before the last home game but returned to be a substitute. All in all an eventful start and considering that some people seemed to think this guy was the answer to all our problems , a disappointing one, though what they expected from a 31 year old who as been at 15 clubs in his career thus far and all in the bottom 2 levels is beyond me.
Safe visit guys and enjoy the game saturday, reckon you'll do us 1-0
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

Brilliant offer by Bradford, looking forward to my first visit to Valley Parade. The £15 I save on a ticket will go nicely towards the booze fund. :)

Branno will be given a great reception by us I'm sure. Hopefully he has a mare this weekend!!!
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
dazgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jean-Pierre Simb

Post by dazgull »

He was on the bench last week so dont think you will see him play against us unless they picked up an injury last night.