jamie hatch

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
player2
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: mark ellis

jamie hatch

Post by player2 »

jamie hatch is back on trial with torquay.i remember him from last time looked good against plymouth in a pre season game.can some one tell me are we going to sign him :keepie: :keepie:
yellowforever
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Our next signing

Post by yellowforever »

He was really good back on trial, but I'm not 100% he's what we need..

Right-back/Centre Mid wasn't he?
"We are now so far up sh*t creek our boat is actually poking out the end of someones toilet bowl."
Brucie. 27/02/14
tufcbrett
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Who gets us a win!

Post by tufcbrett »

I knew a few weeks ago he was meant to be having a trial. I did tell a few guys about it. Yellow i dont think it matters if its what we need. In theroy we dont need anyone.

But if they guy wanted a trial with us and hes good enough then sign him up. He must have something about him if Southampton piad 60k for him few seasons ago. Ok he didnt make it at Southampton but could work out.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 930278.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Intresting read seeing how much bolton paid for Mark Ellis.

City will receive an initial fee of £90,000 from Bolton for Mark Ellis - rising to a possible £600,000 depending on appearances for club and country..... Did they really have hight hopes that Mark would make the England team?
stevegull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by stevegull »

it was understood that Allardyce really did rate Ellis highly. He also did Ellis a huge favour by giving him a new contract just before he left the club. Unfortunately for Ellis it appeared the next manager didn't really see him as any kind of prospect and he spent his remaining days with us. I still think he could play Championship football in the future....
Maybe one day, Carayol will find London...
stevegull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by stevegull »

I also seem to remember Hatch signed for Tiverton a few years ago didn't he? What happened there?
player2
New Signing
New Signing

Post by player2 »

Hatch left Tiverton. Moved to Weymouth for a couple of games. Then febuary this year hatch flew out to oz had a good season out their. Now he's back in this country
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

I'd welcome any loan signing/trialist defenders at the moment esp at left back as I feel that is an area we are particularly weak.
stevegull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by stevegull »

Never bad having a trialist in just to check them out with no risk. Not sure that Left back is our weakest area though, Nico is one of the first names on the team sheet for me and Rowe-Turner is capable of filling in as an athletic replacement. I think we could do with some decent wingers, maybe something on loan or a short-term deal until Morris is back from injury.
lankyben
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Mark Ellis

Post by lankyben »

Jamie is a old school friend of mine. he has been with us for about 2 weeks now and hopes to feature in the reserve game this week. in a non biased way I hope he does sign as IMO right back and center mid was what we was desperate for On Saturday. personally leadbitter was positionally woeful. and lathrope was misplacing several easy passes therefore I would rather oastler played cm.
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

Everyone was pretty compliamentary about Hatch when he was on trial with us, and I understand he played a bit of a stormer when we lost (?) to Tivvy in pre-season last season. It might just be that he is training with us to keep sharp before he gets himself hooked up with another club, but I think this could be the sort of signing that is worth a go. We need more options in the squad, that much is certain
player2
New Signing
New Signing

Post by player2 »

Ive done some digging on Jamie hatch. The lad has played with some top pros. Like Gareth bale theo Walcott. Made the England u19 squad. Semi finals fa youth cup. The list goes on. And once had a week trial at Manchester united. Can we sign him please mr ling
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Anybody else almost certain that Player 2 is Mr Hatch himself?

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
player2
New Signing
New Signing

Post by player2 »

No I'm not mr hatch. Only a year older than Jamie.and I'm a big Torquay fan. Every home game and most away games. I've just done my homework on hatch.
stefano
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by stefano »

ferrarilover wrote:Anybody else almost certain that Player 2 is Mr Hatch himself?

Matt.
Well I was absolutely convinced Ferrari but now you have prompted an emphatic denial!

Pity it's not him. It's nice to see somebody really keen to sign on thinking outside the box (although recently we could do with a few players who think inside the box!) ;-)
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Ok, I'll believe you... :whistle:

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"