jamie hatch

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

stefano wrote: Well I was absolutely convinced Ferrari but now you have prompted an emphatic denial!

Pity it's not him. It's nice to see somebody really keen to sign on thinking outside the box (although recently we could do with a few players who think inside the box!) ;-)

Oi ! Stefano ! I've just read your pop at euchre on the other site. Watching paint dry and playing euchre are not alike.

I will agree though, that a watcher who can't play euchre does find watching paint dry to be more entertaining. ;-) :nod:
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
stefano
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by stefano »

My humble apologies Trojan but euchre was just thrown in the pot to make a point about watching or doing boring stuff (and of course it is boring to watch!). I also included holidaying in Belgium even though I have been there loads of times and like the place. As for cricket ... pah!! Now of course you should not even be mentioning something I have written on another site as that could be construed as advertising! I post on all 3 Torquay fans sites and unlike others under the same user name so there is no confusion. The only thing I have ever really been confused about is euchre. Right time to go doctor is wandering down the corridor with a menacing look and a syringe and needle in his hand!! ;-)
Father Jack
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Johhny Rudge

Post by Father Jack »

3 fan sites Stef? I know Daves obv
Arse! Drink!
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Belgium has the only entirely lit motorway network in Europe.

True story. :nod:

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
player2
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: mark ellis

Post by player2 »

Has Jamie hatch gone ??
stratfordgull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Bobby O...oh no

Post by stratfordgull »

You should know Player2....have you gone? Joking....anything in particular make you think that he has gone?
player2
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: mark ellis

Post by player2 »

Why should I no. That's why I'm asking !! Do u no