Plymouth Argyle vs Torquay United

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Trojan 67 wrote:There are another 5 rows behind T (U,V,W,X,Y,)

So for those sat behind us in row T, directly behind the goal . . . . . .

KEEP THE FECKIN NOISE DOWN

Thank you. :~D

get some earplugs grandad............ :rofl:
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468

Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

SuperNickyWroe wrote:
get some earplugs grandad............ :rofl:

Eh ? What was that ? :lol:
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

tktufc91 wrote:My ticket is located in row b, however I intend to be near the back, where
I imagine most of the singers will be.
My ticket says Row B block 21 so is row B 2nd from the front near the pitch or second row right at the back? If its right at the back i've got the perfect spot. Block 21 is the middle block smack bang behind the net and i'm right at the back where all the singers (including myself) will be presumably. If someone comes on with expert knowledge of Home Park and tells me that Row B is next to the pitch i'm not coming!!! :red: So forget what i said earlier Benno about not sticking to seats!! I AM!!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

austrianandygull wrote: My ticket says Row B block 21 so is row B 2nd from the front near the pitch or second row right at the back? If its right at the back i've got the perfect spot. Block 21 is the middle block smack bang behind the net and i'm right at the back where all the singers (including myself) will be presumably. If someone comes on with expert knowledge of Home Park and tells me that Row B is next to the pitch i'm not coming!!! :red:
Bad news Andy, Row B is second from the front.

Have a good afternoon in North Derbyshire tomorrow. :lol:
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Trojan 67 wrote: Bad news Andy, Row B is second from the front.

Have a good afternoon in North Derbyshire tomorrow. :lol:
Is this possible?

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Actually Matt you ARE in fact correct on this solitary occasion - it's not possible! Gutted about the seating but who says we have to sit in the seats we are given anyway?!!! :-D
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

Sod the seat numbers, sit/stand where you want! I'll be at the back with the singers (standing!), well we are Torquay United and we'll stand where we want! ;-)
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
ArgyleForever
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Plymouth fan

Post by ArgyleForever »

dannyrvtufc4life wrote:Sod the seat numbers, sit/stand where you want! I'll be at the back with the singers (standing!), well we are Torquay United and we'll stand where we want! ;-)
Until your roughly rugby tackled by one of our stewards and you go falling down the stairs, happens fairly often :sleep:
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Don't worry, we know them of old...................
Dave

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

The car park says it operates on a 'first in first out basis' so does this first in gets to park nearest the exit thus gets out quickest or does it mean that if you get to your car first you'll get out first therefore you have to leave the ground at half time in order to get home?! Sorry for panicking like a big lassie but i like things a bit like Iain Dowie, plain and simple. No complications. As i don't know Plymouth or the surrounding areas of Home Park i'm a bit stumped. I might follow the instuctions Troj kindly gave me about one of the side streets but i've heard they have permit only areas. PLease somebody help me, i'm setting off in 8 hours!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

It'll be fine Andy, don;t worry mate. Park close to the exits or on one of the sidestreets if you want to get away early.
Dave

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Cheers Dave. Lets do this!! Come on!!! Gulls, faasends of 'em! Lets do the 'Plymuff' job, get in there, grab the points and get the hell out. I'm ok now - deep breaths.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Cannot understand why anyone would want to use the car park. Turn left into Peverell Park Road (coming from Crownhill Direction) and park in one of the side streets along there. Walk up through Central Park right to the away end.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Yeah, why use the designated car park when you can inconvenience some locals, park further away and at greater risk instead...

Matt
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
stefano
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by stefano »

austrianandygull wrote:Cheers stefano. Would appreciate it if any of you guys could keep me up to date for later on this evening if you're visiting the site, cheers. And no lies about a tsunami or monsoon sweeping towards the Hoe!
No rain overnight. Still overcast but some breaks in the clouds. Birds singing! ;-)