Whinge, Moan, Rant And Anything Else Put It Here ...

General chat about anything else goes here.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

EmetEdadsBeard wrote:Drivers again. Well, morons whose car is so precious they deliberately park across two or more spaces in busy car parks so no one can park next to them and possibly mark their only love.
ITS JUST A CAR FFS, A VEHICLE TO GET YOU FROM A TO B. IF YOU'RE THAT WORRIED ABOUT IT GETTING EVEN THE TINIEST MARK ON IT LEAVE IT AT HOME, OR BETTER STILL GET A DIFFERENT CAR! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

or just as f***ing annoying those twa*ts that sit in the f***ing car parked in a space waiting for someone! :@ :@

usually in a hospital car park where the spaces are like f***ing gold dust anyway!!!!!!!! :@ :@ :@ :@

IF YOU ARE GOING TO SIT IN THE CAR THEN DONT PARK IN A F***ING SPACE!!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468

Aussie
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Aussie »

Cyclists who think they can get in your way and have a right to do so! Well **** off, you haven`t paid any tax, insurance or anything else to contribute to the roads so in my opinion you are second class road users! Who pays for cycle lanes? The motorist! You have no rights in my book, get on the footpath with the other non-contributors belong!
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

Just a minor one, but finding clothes in the wash basket with the sleeves/legs inside out. Does my box in.
But then...........................................................................
having put the washing in, finding everything covered in bits of tissue, left in a pocket.

Thanks Mrs Beard. :B
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
Wisconsin_gull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mr Chappell

Post by Wisconsin_gull »

Don't get me started on laundry.... :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Here is the left brain take on things... :-D

We have machines (washer and dryer) which were designed (by blokes I'm guessing) to save you time and effort (remember hand washing with cold water and the mangle...) :-D :-D :-D

So use the machines, observe process, wash it , dry it, put it away - simple right! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Not so in our house :@ :@ , the right brain is in over supply :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ and process is not part of daily routine :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ , and we end up with piles and piles and piles of creased laundry :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ - no good to man nor 'kin beast. Get rid of the machines I say, sort out our carbon footprint and find a mangle down the dump

I'm sure there is more - but I feel better already! :lol:
At the kerb halt - look right - look left -look right again - if all clear quick march!
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

The rude bint that pushed my car door into me because she couldn't be bothered to walk the other way around her car to get to her boot. I was getting my daughter's seat belt sorted the impatient moo.

That then reminded me of the old bag that revved her engine at me a while back also whilst sorting my daughter out.

Patience is a virtue. If only more people remembered this.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Did she have a Yorkshire accent? Those Tykes literally have NO patience ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

Southampton Gull wrote:Did she have a Yorkshire accent? Those Tykes literally have NO patience ;-)
We've got plenty of patience, we just don't suffer in silence at the antics of idiots, incompetents and downright morons! :na:

Anyway, women who slim down before their weddings, whats that all about? "I don't want to be a 'big' [1] bride" they say.
But everyone and their whippet/lurcher knows full well the day after the wedding the diet sheet :rules: will go out of the window and the stones will pile back on, so what's the point in the first place? :Z :red:

[1] big=fat :-/
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

The Howard League for Penal Reform and their leader the unfortunately named Frances CROOK! (You couldn't make it up :~D ). She appeared yet again on the news this week, but I thought people with extreme views were as a rule censored. But..........

this bunch of morons want ALL prisons closed except for the absolute extreme psychotic cases. They want ALL women prisoners released, and also say we shouldn't be locking up our children (ie anyone under 18). Bloody hell its hard enough to get a prison sentence anyway with our soft as shite judiciary, They believe that community service should be used instead.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

EmetEdadsBeard wrote: We've got plenty of patience, we just don't suffer in silence at the antics of idiots, incompetents and downright morons!

Wait until the snowballers come out to play again.................

:lol:
Dave

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I'll have a go at drivers too. Those who drive at 50 or 60 mph in the outside lane of the motorway completely oblivious that there is a queue of cars behind them stretching as far back as Argentina wanting to actually get on with their lives! This forces drivers to tailgate, overtake on the inside and get angry unneccesarily. IF YOU WANT TO DRIVE AT 50 ON THE MOTORWAY THEN LOVELY , JUST DO IT ON THE F*****G LANE YOU ARE MEANT TO DO IT IN!!!!

Also drivers who indicate to pull out in front of you and wait for you to let them out, so i flash to let them out and they DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO SAYS THANKS!!!! Unbelievable. I would quite happily give these people the death penaly bunch of ignorant twats!

Also, drivers with tinted/blackened windows - it is obviously to hide the total faggot inside the vehicle from public view.

Also, drivers who tailgate me when i have a massive queue of cars in front - DO YOU NOT REALISE THAT IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO GO ANY FASTER YOU ANUS!!!! I go slower for you.

Also, drivers who park next to my car in the car park so that when i return to my vehicle i have to shed 15stone in 10 seconds in order to be thin enough to get through the 10 inch gap that is now left when i open my car door because you've stuck your car onto mine side by side! Pricks! This additionally pisses me off when i have my young daughter with me and i can't get the door with the child seat side open enough. When i park next to someone who has a child seat i make sure there is enough room for them to get their kids in the car.

Also, drivers who drive around the supermarket car park looking for a space right outside the store entrance. In the meantime whilst they are driving around and waiting i have grown a beard and enjoyed a fortnights all inclusive holiday to Lanzarote. MESSAGE TO THESE PEOPLE: PARK A FEW LOTS DOWN AND WALK YOU LAZY BASTARDS!!!!!

Also, drivers who attend MAX POWER conventions in retail park car parks. Why?

Also, drivers who are too dense to get from a to b by using a £1.99 AA Road map of Britain and can't live without the satnav. Yeah it's convenient but if we rely on gadgets our whole lives then when something goes wrong with them you'll just stop functioning as a human as technology is your life.

Also, drivers who have ridiculous modified blowing exhausts. You've actually PAID money for someone to make your car sound like its f*****!

Also, drivers who throw fags and stuff out the windows. Need i comment further on the intelligence of these 'people'?

Also, drivers who wash their cars about 6 times a day. It's a car - it doesn't know if it's clean or not as it is an inanimate object. Do something else with your day.

Also, drivers who visit hand car wash places. Either you're a total layabout or you've got too much money (the latter is more of a legitimate excuse for this).

I'm sure there are loads more but can't think of them yet!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

What about drivers , who pull away, trying to check there mirrors , change gear, and put there seat belts on all at the same time..just put the forking seat belt before you pull away it is not difficult.

What abour drivers who get out of there cars lock the door with there remote locking divice, you hear the bleep, bleep and see the fours ways flashing, watch them walk away stop, and then walk back just to double check the car is actually locked, oh my days.
Formerly known as forevertufc
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

Not a car/driver rant today, I've been trumped By Andy & Forever.

Bacteria and Virii. What IS the point? :@

Yes, I've been ill all week,Stuck at home feeling like dogshit :Z :'( . Been to the quack and he doesn't know if its Flu (the real one not the 'man' type, a virus :-| ) or a chest infection (bacterial infection :-| :-| ) or possibly both :-| :-| :@ .

Gercha
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Been in the same boat this week mate. Feel like crap but lucky for me I've been able to do some work sat on my arse and still pulled in some money. Chesty cough, damned migraine blocked nose and sneezes that could reach the outer atmosphere. Also feeling weaker than Trojan on a potty ;-)
Dave

Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Also been ill. Hate it.
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

NickGull wrote:Also been ill. Hate it.
I'd rather be at work EVERY day of the week than feel like this.
I wish my employers would believe that instead of giving me grief about my attendance. >:(