Whinge, Moan, Rant And Anything Else Put It Here ...

General chat about anything else goes here.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

We select who sings for Britain by having yet ANOTHER camp show on prime time saturday night telly with people singing and dancing. If we get an act that can sing, dance AND ice skate at the same time as well as rustling up a beef stroganoff all in one go then we've cracked it! A brand new programme can be made called, SO YOU THINK YOU CAN MULTITASK?! Contestants have to whizz around on ice skates doing a rendition to I Want To Break Free by Queen, pirouhetting a bit and then concocting the perfect Lobster Bisque. If the Beeb don't do it Sky will. All those women who immerse themselves in this crap can flick themselves off knowing that in one show there will be a skate off, a dance off, a sing off AND a cook off! ( i wish they'd f**k off!)
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

The Lottery Show can do one an' all! IT'S NOT A **** SHOW! IT'S SEVEN NUMBERS! IT TAKES A MINUTE MAX! YOU DON'T NEED A PRESENTER! Jesus, there is even a drawmaster but i can sort of understand this for regulatory purposes but they also have anothe random woman stood there with a clip board writing the pissing numbers down! WE CAN SEE THEM ON THE SCREEN SO WE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE! IF YOU WEREN'T IN THE STUDIO BUT SAT IN FRONT OF A TV ANYWHERE YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT THEY ARE COZ YOU CAN SEE THEM ON THE **** SCREEN!!!!!!! You are redundant! Christ ALmighty!!!! Then there is the 'show' where that bloke OJ or something, he looks like a paraletic owl or he's got thyroid problems. Whichever it is he's an ugly ****. Anyway, we get the' Oh lets go off on a tour of a childrens play area in Basingstoke with JLS to see how your lottery money is being spent'. WE ARE NOT BOTHERED. JUST DRAW THE BLOODY NUMBERS AND F**K OFF!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

austrianandygull wrote:The Lottery Show can do one an' all! IT'S NOT A f***ing SHOW! IT'S SEVEN NUMBERS! IT TAKES A MINUTE MAX! YOU DON'T NEED A PRESENTER! Jesus, there is even a drawmaster but i can sort of understand this for regulatory purposes but they also have anothe random woman stood there with a clip board writing the pissing numbers down! WE CAN SEE THEM ON THE SCREEN SO WE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE! IF YOU WEREN'T IN THE STUDIO BUT SAT IN FRONT OF A TV ANYWHERE YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT THEY ARE COZ YOU CAN SEE THEM ON THE f***ing SCREEN!!!!!!! You are redundant! Christ ALmighty!!!! Then there is the 'show' where that bloke OJ or something, he looks like a paraletic owl or he's got thyroid problems. Whichever it is he's an ugly t**t. Anyway, we get the' Oh lets go off on a tour of a childrens play area in Basingstoke with JLS to see how your lottery money is being spent'. WE ARE NOT BOTHERED. JUST DRAW THE BLOODY NUMBERS AND F**K OFF!
I can remember the fuss when it all started and someone pointed out that in France and Spain where the lotteries were much bigger at the time that the numbers scrolled across the bottom of the screen during normal scheduled programs while here we have a dedicated program with guests who cost a fortune and meaningless statistics (No38, 157th time as a main ball 23 times as bonus ball ffs!)
So I couldn't agree with you more Andy! :nod:
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

the most annoying thing(s) about that show is that co*k that does the voiceover and the canned clapping! :@

irritating as f**k! :@
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Swindon Town for being a load of money grabbing twats! £25 to get in. Yesterday i went to Burton, got my ticket, a programme, a pie and a coffee and parking at the ground for less than that! £20 for league 2 football is tops and even that is too expensive!!!!! Robbing Wiltshire oiks!!!
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

SuperNickyWroe wrote:the most annoying thing(s) about that show is that co*k that does the voiceover and the canned clapping! :@

irritating as f**k! :@
Reminds me of a michael mcintyre comedy sketch with the lottery man paying for his fuel...
"pump number 4 please, that's the 24th time I've used this pump this year" :lol:
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

Louis wrote: Reminds me of a michael mcintyre comedy sketch with the lottery man paying for his fuel...
"pump number 4 please, that's the 24th time I've used this pump this year" :lol:

[youtube]tVFdzJ3JG1A[/youtube] ;-)
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Louis »

Cheers Danny, wasn't far off was I? :P

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Red Tops piss me off. I only get the Daily Mirror on saturday for the footy now. Headline on saturday, 'TAKE ME OUT IN DATING SCANDAL' referring to that hugely popular TV dating show hosted by Paddy McGuinness. They were incensed that the show was fixed and ladies were told to go for men they didn't like and other below the belt tricks. Can i just say that NOBODY GIVES A FLYING **** BECAUSE NOBODY IS WATCHING!! If you watch that show you seriously need your frontal lobes removing and donating to somebody who has no brain but wants one. Jesus. Another 'story' was about Danielle Lloyd about losing her boobs. Someone pass me the arsenic please or a can of Fosters, both taste like shit and will end your desire to live.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Motorway Services. Thieving twats and that's before you've got the petrol. £1.09 for a packet of Snackajacks! The world's gone mad!
Wisconsin_gull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mr Chappell

Post by Wisconsin_gull »

Who on earth are they kidding....

I suppose that the research was carried out by Nestle, or Hersheys (by the way , does anyone else think that Hersheys chocolatetastes like sick?)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-17511011" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
At the kerb halt - look right - look left -look right again - if all clear quick march!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

STOP PANIC BUYING F*****G PETROL YOU BRAINLESS, GREEDY ME ME ME WASTE OF OXYGEN!!! Queues at our local stations and supermarkets today including one woman who actually pulled in, got out of her car and proceeded to fill her spare jerry can up with diesel! You're not going to die love! Leave it! First of all it is a strike by the workers and the Government have said that the Armed Services will step in if necessary. Do you really think that with all the money the treasury makes from fuel duty that they are gonna let pumps run dry and the strikers win? Of course you do that's why you are panic buying you dumb clits! The only reason pumps will run dry is because of arsehole panic buyers buying fuel like armageddon is around the next corner. It was like this Christmas before last when we were snowed in up here for about a week. Bread and milk ran out almost straight away. I had water and 'other food' so therefore i didn't starve or die. I bet these idiots panic buying fuel are the ones you see on Christmas Eve in TESCO with about 4 shopping trolleys full of shite just for 1 day. Even petrol stations are open on Christmas day if you need fags or anything else. JESUS!!! These people are greedy and selfish and should effectively be culled, then perhaps there would be plenty of resources for everyone who deserves them.
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Louis »

^ Oh yes totally with you there!!

My rant: the local idiot that rides up and down the newton / torquay road in his cycle lycra and tinted goggles (about late 60's) down the middle of the road without any care for the cars. He refuses to use the cycle lane ever. I had another encounter with him today (this time I didn't let it go) he went into the cycle lane as someone was in the middle part of road designated for leaving on the right exit road, he waits for me to go to overtake and without looking wham he moved right out into the middle so I was left to slam my brakes on and so was the person behind who nearly hit me. I naturally beeped my horn and wound the window down to say "use the cycle lane" and the bloke behind did too as he passed him, the idiot rider then overtook us down the middle of the road banging on both our driver side windows hurling a load of foul abuse at us one by one. Warning watch out for this absolute idiot!

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Also tanker drivers / oil workers / firemen / policmen that go on strike. YOU KNEW THE RATE OF PAY YOU WERE GOING TO BE ON WHEN YOU ACCEPTED THE JOB OFFER. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN FIND ANOTHER JOB AND LEAVE THE REST OF US TO GO ABOUT OF LIVES YOU SELFISH, SELF IMPORTANT ****!!!! I DON'T CARE IF THEY HAVE ONLY GIVEN YOU TUPPENCE PAY RISE, IT'S MORE THAN MOST OF US WILL GET SO **** OFF AND GET SOME WORK DONE AND STOP MOANING YOU FANNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :red: :scarf:
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

austrianandygull wrote:Also tanker drivers / oil workers / firemen / policmen that go on strike. YOU KNEW THE RATE OF PAY YOU WERE GOING TO BE ON WHEN YOU ACCEPTED THE JOB OFFER. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN FIND ANOTHER JOB AND LEAVE THE REST OF US TO GO ABOUT OF LIVES YOU SELFISH, SELF IMPORTANT f**k!!!! I DON'T CARE IF THEY HAVE ONLY GIVEN YOU TUPPENCE PAY RISE, IT'S MORE THAN MOST OF US WILL GET SO f**k OFF AND GET SOME WORK DONE AND STOP MOANING YOU FANNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :red: :scarf:
They aren't threatening to strike over pay :red:
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!