The Bookies Odds Thread

General chat about anything else goes here.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

so far so good, frankfurt 1-0 inside 20 mins!
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

3-0 and barely past 30 mins played!
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

both french games right, two dutch too, looks like maastrict 1-1 v ten men since 10th minute, balls!
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

damn damn damn!! i reckon if apeldoorn hadnt had man sent off so early maastrict wouldve won that!! looks like most of the others may come in too?
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

as happy as i am about torquays greatest result of the season i am absolutley devastated about tonights bets

one goal away from £730!! maastrict 3 wins on the trot v volendamm 3 defeats on bounce, vol go down to ten men after ten mins!! then go ahead, maas have ridiculous amount of chances but can only level after 80 mins and cant get a winner!!
even my replacement games came in!!

i dont think i'll ever get that close to such a big win, only lost £7 and torquay got three points so what the hell
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

bixieupnorth wrote: these are interesting me:-
over 2.5 and away win brum (won)
maastrict (draw)
helmond (won)
fortuna sittard (won)
stuttgart +2 (won)
over 2.5 and frankfurt win (won)
chateauroux (won)
bastia (won)
torquay (won)

237/1

may add maritimo (won) and remove stuttgart, and just have brum/frankfurt wins (won/won), and take us off too?
balls balls balls balls, added it all up £730 from £7 staked, five different lines, total return, nil!! the saying a miss is as good as a mile!! one measly goal ffs, 80 mins v ten men!!
still keeping the faith
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Gutted for you Bix!!

Small one today.. Cardiff, Leicester, both Sheffields and Rovrum.. £21 if it happens.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

i still cant stop thinking about it mate, lookin at form i was def right to put maastrict in, oh well, i'm well up on the last two weeks anyway so todays another day!!

even been to the bookies which i dont do very often, almost went for a horse in the lincoln but left it

todays main hopefuls are

sheff u
sheff w (early ko tho!!)
hull
ipswich
gills
crewe
arsenal
malaga
dundee united
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

damn just realised barnsley are involved, have removed the ipswich game and weds cos of early start and added notts co
still keeping the faith
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Haha, I've got a couple of early starts, Cardiff and Wednesday so hoping they'll both win to give me a chance for the later ones. Nothing worse than knowing you're done because an early KO didn't come in..
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Stupid welshies. :(
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

i hate early kick offs, and late ones, and 3pm one for that matter!!

aldershot the main culprits yesterday, also brighton failing to score cost me in impressive 300/1 5 timer with alfreton (7/1), blackpool, crewe +1 and shrews

today only a few bets cos of out on bank holiday pub crawl, will be picking the best out of these:-

saints
charlton
over 2.5 hudd/weds
lille
dundee utd
barca
bayern
freiburg
milan

good luck
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

btw bet365 make us 1/4 for promotion now!!

16/1 to overhaul swindon and win the league
still keeping the faith
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Was going to put one on for yesterday and another today but I decided to tie them together (bad mistake).

Colchester drew but everyone else won, so I fully expect everyone I had today to win.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Started doing trebles and four folds now instead of accas where one team always loses and had success!! Yesterday i had to fish my betting slip out of the bin admittedly when Wigan equalised but i had Alloa, Sheff U and Leicester as well as Chelsea to get me £150 and tonight i had Bilbao, Panathinaikos, Spartak Moscow and PSV to get me the same!! I'm going to enjoy tomorrow and might even buy my little un a birthday present! ( only kidding - course i will! )

Cue 'BLOODY KIDS!' response from Bixie the childcatcher. :lol:

Any luck this weekend Bix or anyone else who is stupid and bets like us?
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.