Torquay United v Crewe Alexandra - 28/4/12

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Aussie
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Aussie »

It`s my opinion that pitch invaders should be shot in front of their families! ( He say`s in his best Jezza Clarkson voice! )
I could understand if it was the last game of the season and we had won promotion but it`s not and we won`t have! Yet! What if we don`t win Auto but have to go through the Play-Orfs, do people really want to damage the pitch for the home play-orf fixture? The club have asked for NO pitch invasion, therefore if you are a true supporter of the club you will do what has been asked without question! Nothing will be finalised by the end of tommorows game so there is no point to a pitch invasion unless you are either too self-important or very immature. The players and management want to thank you for this seasons support so please allow them to.
If you want a pitch invasion then do it at Hereford FFS!
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

Aussie wrote:It`s my opinion that pitch invaders should be shot in front of their families! ( He say`s in his best Jezza Clarkson voice! )
I could understand if it was the last game of the season and we had won promotion but it`s not and we won`t have! Yet! What if we don`t win Auto but have to go through the Play-Orfs, do people really want to damage the pitch for the home play-orf fixture? The club have asked for NO pitch invasion, therefore if you are a true supporter of the club you will do what has been asked without question! Nothing will be finalised by the end of tommorows game so there is no point to a pitch invasion unless you are either too self-important or very immature. The players and management want to thank you for this seasons support so please allow them to.
:nod: yeah, what he said, 100% ^^ :clap:
Brady

I Wish I Was There
stefano
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by stefano »

Aussie wrote:It`s my opinion that pitch invaders should be shot in front of their families!
Or shoot the whole family to stop them breeding! ;-)

Oh I've just noticed that this is actually the matchday thread, so to get back on track the only shooting I want to see tomorrow is by Howe, Atieno, Mansell, Stevens, Nicholson, O'Kane, and Morris. Not too worried about Crewe having a couple of long range pot shots either with the mighty Olejnik between the sticks. :keepie:
DonnyGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Mark Halstead

Post by DonnyGull »

Match Officials for tomorrows game as shown on the Football League site:

Torquay United v Crewe Alexandra
DEAN WHITESTONE
Adam Nunn and Paul Rees
Fourth Official Adam Hopkins
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Adam Hopkins. He taught me on my refereeing course.
popside_yidlad
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by popside_yidlad »

Any idea of stats the officials have for the season?
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Games: 34
Yellows: 100
Reds: 6

Last game was MK Dons vs Sheff Utd. Did our 2-1 defeat at Southend last season, aswell as the 0-0 draw at home to Wycombe.
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

I remember him giving a few strange decisions in the Wycombe match. Majorly let down by the linesman by the Popside, who was just atrocious all afternoon, ruled out a legit goal too if I remember correctly.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
yellowmonkey
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Watches from: Pop side

Post by yellowmonkey »

Raining heavily is it still on
popside_yidlad
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by popside_yidlad »

Only drizzle this way, think should be fine the last 2 days would have saved game
popside_yidlad
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by popside_yidlad »

Only drizzle this way, think should be fine the last 2 days would have saved game
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Hammered it down here. Could here it against my window most of the night. Should be alright though.
popside_yidlad
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by popside_yidlad »

Just spoke to Scott it will be on : )
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

Aussie wrote:It`s my opinion that pitch invaders should be shot in front of their families! ( He say`s in his best Jezza Clarkson voice! )

Well bloody said! :bow:
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

Think it's going to be a fairly quiet one for me today, I should imagine most posters are at the hallowed turf. Whatever happens, lets hope Hereford is still a game worth playing. If it isn't, it means we've lost so as long as we're still in it come 5th May, it's a good thing.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"