update page for play off tickets

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
oxgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Class of 69

Post by oxgull »

chippygull wrote:Posted tickets arrived promptly in Oxford today! :scarf:

I'm driving through Chippy Norton on my way to Whaddon Road on Sunday morning too :clap: My tickets, so I have been assured by the Plainmmor end, will be available for me to collect from CTFC's ticket office. Oh, I just said that didn't I?? ^.^
Oblivion!!!!
tufc4life1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: okane

Post by tufc4life1 »

Anyone know how many we've been given and how many weve sold?

just I'm getting mine Friday when I'm in torquay should i be ok?
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

no idea on numbers available/sold, but i'd call the club and pay for them if i were you. you'll be able to pick them up from the club when you're down there on Friday.
Brady

I Wish I Was There
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: clint boulton

Post by ROADRUNNER »

ive heard that we have sold around 700
tufc4life1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by tufc4life1 »

Question i asked about how many we've been given if it any guidline oxford bought 1514 there so imagine at tops that's what we'll have so i should be ok
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Steve Cooper
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Forest gull »

Got mine. Lady did say they've been phoning people back who then don't answer their call.
COYY
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

I beleive we have tickets for behind the goal (Hazelwoods Stand) and the In2Print Stand at the side I believe.
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by chippygull »

Mine were Hazelwood, Row E
Fate: A police dog called Bryn bit Torquay player Jim McNichol and the time while he was receiving treatment was added onto the end of the second half.
tufc4life1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by tufc4life1 »

AlexGulls wrote:I beleive we have tickets for behind the goal (Hazelwoods Stand) and the In2Print Stand at the side I believe.

think your right Alex, as i know few lads who are ctfc fans (wymans) who stand in the corner as you know if you've been before and they are in the speedy skip stand for this game
tattooedjackass
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by tattooedjackass »

Well i'm going to be up there tomorrow morning ready for my ticket for next Thursdays game (hopefully the weather is good if we have to que outside), wish i could buy a season ticket but knowing i couldn't make every match due to work it is pretty pointless and would cost me way too much in the long run.
My Life To Live!
COYY
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Also in the Hazelwoods, Row B. Highly doubt we'll sit in those seats though..
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

I'm in Row C. Dont intend to sit there though. Nobody usually goes where there meant to!
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

tattooedjackass wrote:Well i'm going to be up there tomorrow morning ready for my ticket for next Thursdays game (hopefully the weather is good if we have to que outside), wish i could buy a season ticket but knowing i couldn't make every match due to work it is pretty pointless and would cost me way too much in the long run.
sign up for the membership scheme mate, you donate minimum tenner a month and then get in for a tenner each home game, you save when you do go, and also get to give a little of your hard earned to the club we all love

and a natty membership card too!
still keeping the faith
tattooedjackass
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by tattooedjackass »

bixieupnorth wrote: sign up for the membership scheme mate, you donate minimum tenner a month and then get in for a tenner each home game, you save when you do go, and also get to give a little of your hard earned to the club we all love

and a natty membership card too!
Do you have a link mate i will definatly do that can't believe i never knew about it lol
My Life To Live!
COYY
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

for some reason its not been advertised apart from when it first came out in the summer of 2010, i think only a 100 or so hardy exiles took it up at its peak, i was lucky enough to get membership card no 0001 so i remain one of its most ardent supporters!! i guess there are probabaly a lot less than 100 now as people drop by the wayside? i'll try to hunt out a link if its still there, but i guess you could email andrew candy and see if its still running

if it is then it needs to be stickied on here and also promoted on the OS
still keeping the faith