Leeds United pre season game at Plainmoor

General chat about anything else goes here.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

NW1919 wrote: Indeed every home game is represented by Plymouth and Cornwall Whites, fantastic support going to every home and most away games.

Same place ;-)
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Let's keep this thread where it belongs please.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Nothing quite like being polite to new people, eh Aussie?

Always been Dirty Leeds to me, looking forward to seeing them at Plainmoor though.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

ADMIN EDIT: Poster sent to the lavatory before offensive toilet humour is received

:O

:devil:
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
NW1919
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by NW1919 »

What will the Leeds allocation be for this game ?
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

NW1919 wrote:What will the Leeds allocation be for this game ?
Bit of of a strange one this, I don't think our club has ever gone down the road of giving the away team a ticket allocation for a pre-season game, as said one hell of a following you have.

Our ground can house 1000 behind the goal, and I should imagine , you will have atleast one block of the new grandstand, so around 1300.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

I've been reliably informed that seats in blocks "T" and "O" of the grandstand will not be sold as season ticket seats to home supporters. I take this to mean that said blocks will be available to away supporters when necessary.

The two blocks together add up to approx 450 seats ? The away terrace 1050 ? Total away allocation for any away support would then be 1500 approx.

If any away support for any game is less than two blocks of the grandstand, it is my understanding that the Babbacombe End will be opened up to home supporters. If any away support for any game is no more than one block ("T") then I'm supposing block "O" seats will be sold to home supporters as match day tickets.
Last edited by Trojan 67 on 13 May 2012, 10:39, edited 1 time in total.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

The boots will be on the other big feet for this game. My mate from Leeds and my bruv can both go in with the Leeds supporters for this one. It will make a change from them telling me to go stand with the Argyle supporters when Plymouth are at Plainmoor.

:na:
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Trojan 67 wrote:I've been reliably informed that seats in blocks "T" and "O" of the grandstand will not be sold as season ticket seats to home supporters. I take this to mean that said blocks will be available to away supporters when necessary.

The two blocks together add up to approx 450 seats ? The away terrace 1050 ? Total away allocation for any away support would then be 1500 approx.

If any away support is less than two blocks of the grandstand, it is my understanding that the Babbacombe End will be opened up to home supporters. If any away support is no more than one block ("T") then I'm supposing block "O" seats will be sold to home supporters as match day tickets.
Seating capacity of "T" is 237 and "O" is 260.
Aussie
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Aussie »

Offensive comment my arse! Over reaction more like it! :red:
NewtonGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by NewtonGull »

Over reaction to a joke about two murders? Are you serious? People like you do my head in. Act all cocky and funny behind the safety of your key board. Grow up.
NW1919
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by NW1919 »

Aussie wrote:Offensive comment my arse! Over reaction more like it! :red:
Over reaction 2 Leeds fans, family men are stabbed to death and you feel it's OK! to make a joke of it. I have no desire to fall out with you but yes I contacted Admin because I found your comments unacceptable as did other posters on here. Maybe we have all had humour transplants or your comments really were offensive.
Gazzableedsgull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by Gazzableedsgull »

this has been my dream game since i was a lad, not missing this for the world and its on my Birthday .. Very strange! with me living in Leeds and have all my friends and family as massive Leeds fans i cant wait .. i'm the only one in my family to be born outside of Leeds so it could be my turn to have a dig at them! cant wait for this.
Dreaming Of Promotion ..
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

ferrarilover wrote:Nothing quite like being polite to new people, eh Aussie?

Always been Dirty Leeds to me, looking forward to seeing them at Plainmoor though.

Matt.
I like you more every day Matt. They are, and always will be 'Dirty' Leeds, the only club in the league universally hated so much they have a song sung about them all over the land. Theres been lots of edits on here, not seen them but maybe it backs up the theory.
All together now......

We all hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds, Leeds and Leeds and Leeds and Leeds, Leeds and Leeds, Leeds, we all f**kin' hate Leeds! :nod: :slap:
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
Gazzableedsgull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by Gazzableedsgull »

they'll just sing "If you hate Leeds United have a go" .. so best not provoke them, am coming down with a few of ma Leeds mates so hope we all get on :lol:
Dreaming Of Promotion ..