TORQUAY UNITED ENAMEL BADGES

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Seaside
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

TORQUAY UNITED ENAMEL BADGES

Post by Seaside »

Hi All,

Just a post as I have ordered some badges for the Fleetwood Town V Torquay United game on 18th August 2012 and thought one or two maybe interested.
It's Fleetwood's first ever game in the Football League and I have decided to do some enamel badges to mark the game. :scarf:

There are four colourway badges in the set. I have made 100 badges in total so each badge I have done 25 of. They are due here end of July. I have already had pre orders for 10 sets (40 badges) so that leaves 15 sets left which if I can sell before the game all well and good. If not I'll sell around the ground on the day.

I have been issuing badges for a few years now and always make good quality enamel badges, unlike some producers. These will be 35 mms in width so quite a large badge.

2 have Torquay's colours on and 2 have just the Red and White of Fleetwood Town. Badges are £2.50, I don't rip people off and can guarantee they will be nice badges. Postage will be £1 as I have to post out Large Class Postage, but also post in a bubble wrap envelope. I do not normally do four colours either, just 2 per game, but thought this was a special game for FTFC.

Anyway, if anyone is interested or knows of any badge collectors at TUFC please get in touch with me.

Good Luck to all at TUFC

All The Best

Dave

PS I will check for replies on here later, be gentle with me I come in peace!!!
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

Do you not need to have permission or be licensed?
Seaside
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Seaside »

Yep, traders licence. Some things are trademarked too so cannot use these. Not as straight forward as some people think.
Seaside
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Seaside »

Hi All, I've been doing a bit of research and TORQUAY UNITED have unbelievably got NOTHING AT ALL trademarked registered. Not even the name TORQUAY UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB. :O :O :O It's worth your club doing this. Only trying to help.
All The Best to you All.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Wouldn't surprise me............
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

Hi Guys
I would like a badge please in Torquay United Colours. I have a hunch that my mate Nick who is a Walsall fan will also have one as he collects badges from all over the World. I suppose he has to have something to shout about after watching the Saddlers. I will ring him tomorow and if he says so I will have two. I don't know yet what colour he will want though. Please PM me and I will give you my mobile number. £2.50 sounds very reasonable.
Thanks
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

Seaside wrote:Hi All, I've been doing a bit of research and TORQUAY UNITED have unbelievably got NOTHING AT ALL trademarked registered. Not even the name TORQUAY UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB. :O :O :O It's worth your club doing this. Only trying to help.
All The Best to you All.
I should totally trademark it myself.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
Seaside
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Seaside »

Gloucester I've sent a PM
Cheers
Dave
Seaside
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Seaside »

happytorq you would not be the first, it's been tried at other clubs!! Without success though.
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

Seaside I am very interested in your posts.
I have a meeting with Andrew Candy tomorrow about the Plainmoor Members Scheme, and one of my many ideas, before I read your post , was a Members Enamel Badge.Price seems very fair.
Seaside
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Seaside »

Hi Portugull, Very sorry not to have replied but I didn't receive a notification and have also been away for two weeks. I make really decent enamel badges and DO NOT rip people off. Its my hobby.

The badges for the TUFC v Fleetwood Town game arrived today. My e-mail is [email protected] if you, or anyone else who is interested in these can send me a PM, I will send scans of the badges for you to see. They have turned out really nice. 100 in total, 4 colourways, 25 of each badge.

Not sure how to post the picture son her, if in fact you can.

Cheers and all the best to TUFC for the new season.

Dave
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Gulliball »

Ok, I have cleaned this thread of all the rubbish. Can we keep discussion to the badges please.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

Gulliball do you realise you have bumped my post which tells members where they can see the badges on Ebay uk?
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Gulliball »

If it was lost in the middle I apologise. If you repost it I'll try my best to leave it this time.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com