TORQUAY UNITED ENAMEL BADGES

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Where will you be selling the remaining badges at Fleetwood, Seaside?
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

Thanks Gulliball. I think the post by Scott Brehaut solves the problem.
Seaside has emailed Andrew Candy as I feel it would be a good idea if the Members Club had a well produced Enamel Badge at a reasonable price.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

These badges are a good idea. I thought I might start collecting them, but I'm probably a bit too old now. I'm the proud owner of only one badge. It says: 'I was very brave at the doctor's today'... :)
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

Gullscorer wrote:These badges are a good idea. I thought I might start collecting them, but I'm probably a bit too old now. I'm the proud owner of only one badge. It says: 'I was very brave at the doctor's today'... :)
I think you will find that Trojan is the proud owner of one badge. something about his vegatarian. or not diet.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
Seaside
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Seaside »

ferrarilover wrote:Where will you be selling the remaining badges at Fleetwood, Seaside?
Hi Ferrarilover. I'm not sure where I will be at the Fleetwood Game yet. Probably nip into the Strawberry Gardens Pub for a bit. With a bit of luck I won't have many left by the time of the game. If you require any saving just let me know and I will put to one side. I can then meet up if you like on the day. Cheers Dave
Seaside
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Seaside »

portugull wrote:Thanks Gulliball. I think the post by Scott Brehaut solves the problem.
Seaside has emailed Andrew Candy as I feel it would be a good idea if the Members Club had a well produced Enamel Badge at a reasonable price.
Portugull ,Andy says he is too busy right now. Shame as it would have been a good way of raising a few quid for the club. Also it would have been me doing all the work for him with design etc.

At Pool a few supporters clubs have them made each year to raise funds for travelling etc etc.

Anyway if anyone wants any badges doing please let me know.

Cheers

Dave
Seaside
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Seaside »

Hi All, Thanks to everyone who has contacted me direct and I am posting badges today 1st class. If anyone is making the trip up on Saturday I will be selling the badges around the "Jim's Bar" area. It's a bar in the Memorial Stand which is open to home and away supporters. Enjoy your trip and All The Best to everyone at TUFC. Have a Good Season. Dave
A Candy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by A Candy »

I approached the Shop because they have the franchise to sell TUFC memorabilia. They also sell a range of other badges so I am not sure if they will be interested but I have handed them all the relevant details.
The idea for a Membership Badge is a good one and might be something I look at again for next season or possibly this season if time permits but for now I have to concentrate on some slightly more pressing and immediate issues.
Regards,
Andrew
Seaside
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Seaside »

Hi again Andy, Thanks for this, I have also sent you a private message.
Best Regards Dave
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Glostergull »

Hi Guys
Just thought I would let you all know that I have recieved my Fleetwood v Torquay badges along with the official Fleetwood badge. They are top quality and definatly worth getting. it would be a shame if the Club shop doesn't try to get some done as it looks like you don't need to order huge qauntities.
Anyway. Top marks to seaside for his efforts.

cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

Any chance of a couple pictures at all Gloster? I'm interested but would like to see the finished article.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Glostergull »

cambgull wrote:Any chance of a couple pictures at all Gloster? I'm interested but would like to see the finished article.
Will you be at the Cheltenham or Rochdale matches. I will be there and as Rochdale is our sponsoring match with a meal I have my name down for that one as well. I will be wearing my badge and have my mates other version with me as well.

cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

Unfortunately not, unless I'm visiting my parents I almost never get down to Plainmoor. I'm more likely to be at close away games to me, aiming for Wimbledon away and Wycombe away at present. Depends on money really though.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain

Post by Glostergull »

I will see if I can work out how to transfer one from the email he sent me, and I will try to post it on here later

portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

cambgull if you look at the final post on page 1 on this subject there is a link. if you go to ebay,key in fleetwood/torquay the picture of the badge is very clear.