Whinge, Moan, Rant And Anything Else Put It Here ...

General chat about anything else goes here.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

or the glorious Yorkshire countryside whilst stuck on the motorway........................... :na:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

austrianandygull wrote:or the glorious Yorkshire countryside whilst stuck on the motorway........................... :na:

Or the draw for the first round of the Champions League ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

touche
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

What is it with with car drivers in front of you that brake suddenly then indicate?!! DERRRRR!!!! It's the other way round you feckin halfwits!! If you indicate BEFORE you brake suddenly then i KNOW that you will be braking suddenly. Doing it the other way around causes accidents and is totally pointless you stupid moronic anus! INDICATE THEN BRAKE. How simple is that? If you're struggling with it then you shouldn't be on the pissin roads!!!!!!!!
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

Stop tailgating them then Andy!
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

:lol:

To be fair cambgull the ONLY occasion i will ever tailgate is when i'm stuck behind some arsehole who is literally doing 20 mph in a 50 or 70. I hate people who tailgate as a general rule but people who drive slower than tractors deserve it.
GazTheGull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: ...

Post by GazTheGull »

:@ Those **** psychos i played tonight trying to break my leg because they're too shit to play proper footy. :@
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I had the same problem once when i used to play football no word of a lie. It was in the Doncaster & District Alliance League and my team played HMP Moorlands ( at their place obviously :lol: ) and it was on a plaggy pitch surrounded by 50ft high fencing. I ended up breaking my leg and afforded the added luxury of being spat on too. My only crumb of comfort was reminding them who they would be enjoying their Christmas dinners with that year AND i scored a cracker from 25 yards that flew in. Back of the net!!!! :keepie:
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

austrianandygull wrote::lol:

To be fair cambgull the ONLY occasion i will ever tailgate is when i'm stuck behind some arsehole who is literally doing 20 mph in a 50 or 70. I hate people who tailgate as a general rule but people who drive slower than tractors deserve it.
PIT Maneuver. That is all.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
GazTheGull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: ...

Post by GazTheGull »

Yeah. Difference being this is an under 16s league with one of their **** dads as the ref :@
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

YES, COMMENTATOR, WE HEARD YOU FIRST MOTHER **** ING TIME, CRAWLEY HAVE BEEN PROMOTED TWICE IN TWO YEARS, YOU DON'T NEED TO **** ING REPEAT YOURSELF EVERY THIRTY SECONDS YOU STUPID ****!
STOP WANK ING YOURSELF INTO A COMA OVER A BUNCH OF **** ING BAGGAGE HANDLERS AND COMMENTATE ON THE **** ING GAME, OR, BETTER STILL, KILL YOURSELF!

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Why are American doctors giving treatment to a man who was savaged by a tiger when he jumped off a monorail and into their enclosure at Bronx Zoo? Just let him die for Gods sake! He is of no use to society whatsoever!
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Darwinism at it's finest, it's fundamentally wrong for medical science to intervene.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

austrianandygull wrote:Why are American doctors giving treatment to a man who was savaged by a tiger when he jumped off a monorail and into their enclosure at Bronx Zoo? Just let him die for Gods sake! He is of no use to society whatsoever!
Can't see his insurance paying out for that.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

:lol: