The Bookies Odds Thread

General chat about anything else goes here.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

11/10 with laddies for a Gulls win today, probably about right i'd say with Dale 5/2 for the win.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

ok mate, did you get that shirt sorted with louis??

great to have uk football betting back, one game out on 3 lines thurs and fri, so no change there!!

a lot of small accs today so not expecting too much, who you on today apart from us?
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

austrianandygull wrote:11/10 with laddies for a Gulls win today, probably about right i'd say with Dale 5/2 for the win.
we're 5/4 on bet365 mate, much more generous!
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

No Bix, Louis didn't contact me, maybe if he's got it and you don't want it he could raffle it off for charity or something?

I've had a few accas, just got £100 up by backing Ollies Olga in the 2.15 at Goodwood.

I fancy Accy to beat Exeter today but in my accas i,ve gone Man U, Partick, Spurs, Donny, QOS and Luton in one and can't remember the others!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

i'd like to be able to start a thread on this under the main board, but i think i'd probably get ny knuckles rapped yet again

rene howe is 14/1 FAVOURITE to be top scorer in 4th div at the moment!!

do we think this is a genuine possibility, obviously hes got 3 already and we have impressed all viewers with our gung ho 3 forwards approach so far, but surely there must be bigger, better, more reliable, well porven goalscorers in our league this season?
does this reflect the fact that a lot of money has been placed on him since yesterday?
i've had a small nibble and also on BB at 66/1
still keeping the faith
tufc si
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by tufc si »

Had a 10 accy come in today, first one in a long time!! - praise the lord!!

Am on Downes to score first and 3-1 win for the Gulls tomorrow, a nice big fat 440/1 if the miracle happens!!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Italy let me down last neet. Bloody foreigners!!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Austria had a good result last night too.......................we didn't play so avoided defeat. :lol: Dreading tuesday though when we play Germany AGAIN! You England guys must be laughing, playing pub teams like Moldova every qualification group. Anyway we are odds on at 5/6 to beat the gargs today with them at 13/5 the draw at 23/10. I personally am lumping on Serbia at 6/4 to beat the Scots. It's free money!
tufc si
Skipper
Skipper

Post by tufc si »

I'm plumped on Scotland tonight, not actually sure why :-\

6 fold for today:

Scotland
Crewe
Us
Luton -1 goal
Oxford
Fleetwood
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I've seen a bit of Alfreton being only a few miles away and they are a difficult side to beat. They work hard for each other and don't seem overawed by any teams no matter how 'big' they are at this level. I honestly don't think Luton will win as i think Bucks will underestimate them. Sorry si but i also fancy Morecambe to win the lancashire coast derby. Good luck mate anyway. I've gone for a whopping treble. Serbia, Newport County and The New Saints. COME ON!!!! Let me win some pennies praise the lord!!!
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Made a mistake on one of my accumulators. Meant to put Portugal but put Italy to win instead. They didn't.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

ok nick rub it in why don't you?! :lol:
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

austrianandygull wrote:Italy let me down last neet. Bloody foreigners!!
me too, on two lines
still keeping the faith
ChineseGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by ChineseGull »

Got a 5 fold:

Notts County
Sheffield United
Gillingham
Torquay!
Northampton.

Plus various asian handicaps and Billy Bodin 1st goalscorer.
tufc si
Skipper
Skipper

Post by tufc si »

austrianandygull wrote:I've seen a bit of Alfreton being only a few miles away and they are a difficult side to beat. They work hard for each other and don't seem overawed by any teams no matter how 'big' they are at this level. I honestly don't think Luton will win as i think Bucks will underestimate them. Sorry si but i also fancy Morecambe to win the lancashire coast derby. Good luck mate anyway. I've gone for a whopping treble. Serbia, Newport County and The New Saints. COME ON!!!! Let me win some pennies praise the lord!!!
You were spot on with the Luton game mate, they got well and truely battered!! Lets all LOL at Buckle!!!!!