Torquay United v Yeovil Town - JPT Rnd 2 - 9/10/12

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Plymgull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by Plymgull »

Get in!!
MH91
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by MH91 »

Jarvo on target again
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

To be fair Nick, if the man had any degree of common sense he would have called it off straight away. If my boss had of told me to go out onto the pitch for a third time to throw a ball into a puddle of water just for the sake of procedure i'd have had the self respect to tell him to f*ck off or i'll find another job. It was an absolute comedy show and the refs bosses should be fired in that case if the ref isn't culpable. In terms of the roof not being closed, it was done on purpose because Poland have key players out. Simples.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Get in Jarvo and get in Janko ( Austria 2-0 up)
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
EVERTONED
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Mark Ellis

Post by EVERTONED »

ok guys whats the score in modena italy
Rach
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Rach »

1280 attendance (230 away)
stevegull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by stevegull »

austrianandygull wrote:To be fair Nick, if the man had any degree of common sense he would have called it off straight away. If my boss had of told me to go out onto the pitch for a third time to throw a ball into a puddle of water just for the sake of procedure i'd have had the self respect to tell him to f*ck off or i'll find another job. It was an absolute comedy show and the refs bosses should be fired in that case if the ref isn't culpable. In terms of the roof not being closed, it was done on purpose because Poland have key players out. Simples.
Not everything's a conspiracy Andy!
Maybe one day, Carayol will find London...
jonnyfive
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Gary Clayton

Post by jonnyfive »

Fair play to Yeovil's fans - 213 for a midweek JPT with England supposedly on the box
"Also, stands aren't sentient."
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Ok then Steve, in that case will you agree with my first view that the officials and their bosses are just incompetent clowns without a neuron between them and they should be sacked? :nod: :lol:
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

[quote="jonnyfive"]Fair play to Yeovil's fans - 213 for a midweek JPT with England supposedly on the box[/quote

Yeah. Not a bad turn out for them. but then not all people are pantomime fans. some prefer real live entertainment.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

I agree Andy - his bosses are Sepp Blatter and co - complete and utter tools, the lot of them.
jonnyfive
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by jonnyfive »

Andy, I think you'll find Austria are now 3-0 up against Borat FC
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

Can someone please for the life of me explain why the Polish management are to blame for us leaving the roof open. Surely it's not down to them. it has to be taken by the Stadium officials. after all they are ones who run the stadium not the Polish management.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
jonnyfive
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by jonnyfive »

Glostergull wrote:
Yeah. Not a bad turn out for them. but then not all people are pantomime fans. some prefer real live entertainment.
Where's the pantomime in watching your national side play?

Regardless, 213 is a good away turn out for this comp. I don't know that we'd have taken so many to Huish tonight...
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

jonnyfive wrote:Andy, I think you'll find Austria are now 3-0 up against Borat FC

:clap:

Cheers Jonny, perhaps our best player David Alaba of Bayern Munich.