The Bookies Odds Thread

General chat about anything else goes here.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Well i got Alfreton right but Morecambe well and truly wrong!! Lets all LOL at B****e indeed! :lol:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

Their performance is nearly as awful as the write up for the game on the BBC site.
Alfreton picked up a convincing victory over Luton, who announced a loan deal for Jake Robinson before the match.

Anthony Wilson headed home Nathan Arnold's cross early on to give the hosts the lead.

Dan Bradley scored from the penalty spot after Arnold was fouled by Dean Beckwith, and Wilson made it 3-0 with a sweetly-struck drive from 18 yards.

Andre Gray fired wide for the Hatters, who have brought in Northampton striker Robinson on loan for a month.

New Luton signing Jake Robinson started the game, after the 25-year-old striker joined on a one-month loan deal from Northampton.
If I hadn't realised already, Jake Robinson has joined then on a one month loan.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
bengull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by bengull »

Really? Where from?
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

There was just something I heard on the grapevine. Supposedly he joined from Northampton on a one month loan.

He's a striker you know, and he went to Luton from Northampton on a month long loan.

One month loan.

Northampton.

Striker.

Loan.

Month.

One..

Deal...

Northampton....

Going mad.....

HEAD EXPLODING! 8-]
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Did anybody hear that Jake Robinson has gone on loan to Luton on a one month deal?

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
GazTheGull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: ...

Post by GazTheGull »

No i didn't, where did you hear this?
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Chelsea, WBA, Blackpool, Preston, Stevenage, Gillingham & Southend. 48/1..

come onnnnn!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I reckon there is some good money to be had tomorrow night with England. Bearing in mind that, although this is England we're talking about, San Marino surely can't score then it's all about how many England can rack up. It should be anywhere between 5 nil and 9 nil realistically so if you backed them all then you would still get a profit. I think 5-0 is 11/2 and 9-0 is 14/1.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

10 nil it is then! :lol:
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Cheers Ukraine for being complete pants and costing me £250. It's amazing isn't it how they can go to Wembley and be minutes from a win but still draw 1-1 and then go to Moldova ( who England hammered 5-0 ) and not score! Unbelievable!
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

aaargh fiver on five game acc, hoffenheim ahead 3 times but drew to 93rd min leveller, lost me £105!! did pick up £35 for 3rd week on trot tho, so free bets this month!!!
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Sligo can f*ck off too. Lost 2-1 against 10 men.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Davids played too.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Gullscorer wrote:Barnet 4 - 0 Northampton this evening..!! What were the odds on that result/scoreline..?? :O

what? :O

unbelievable jeff!! =D
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468