Torquay United v Harrogate Town - FA Cup Rnd 1 - 3/11/12

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

Michael Poke

Daniel Leadbitter
Brian Saah
Aaron Downes
Kevin Nicholson

Damon Lathrope
Lee Mansell
Nathan Craig
Billy Bodin
Danny Stevens

Rene Howe

subs
Niall Thompson
Ashley Yeoman
Thomas Cruise
Joe Oastler
Craig Easton
Martin Rice
Ryan Jarvis
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

just updated, same team for 3rd game on trot??
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I would start with Thompson for a change.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
HTAFC
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by HTAFC »

Must admit that I have always had a bit of a soft spot for you guys since reading the Garry Nelson book when he was with you!

Apart from today, for obvious reasons! I hope that you have a damn fine season and get promotion.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Feelings reciprocated HTAFC, and do i remember rightly that your pitch has a distinctive slope?
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
chardie
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Alan Little

Post by chardie »

Good afternoon from Algeria everyone.

No Gulls player here (work PC blocks it) so any updates are much appreciated.

Prediction 3-1 (Howe 2, Mansell)

Crowd 2145 (48 Away)

COYY!! :scarf:
TUST No 278
HTAFC
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by HTAFC »

austrianandygull wrote:Feelings reciprocated HTAFC, and do i remember rightly that your pitch has a distinctive slope?
It did, not any more. It was dug up and relaid over the summer, although we have had trouble with weather and the new pitch taking. The drainage system has also been causing us grief.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Good to have you with us Chardie. It would be great if someone there could physically count the number of away fans. I'm not being funny but i'm just curious as to how many there are.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

COME ON TORQUAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! feckin button was stuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON LADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's just me getting excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Let's fackin have it Torquay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :goal:
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Steve Cooper
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Forest gull »

PMSL steady on there fella ha ha ha
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Forest gull wrote:PMSL steady on there fella ha ha ha
:lol:
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Not many on the forum this afternoon.
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

austrianandygull wrote:Not many on the forum this afternoon.
I'm at my own bit of first round action, Bishops stortford v Hastings. Stortford already 1 up. Keeping tabs on the action at plainmoor though, and half-hoping we get a Stortford v Torquay 2nd round tie
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

usual story andy, on brum forest and malaga!!!
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

harrogate scored, in off the post!!
still keeping the faith