Oxford tickets on the day.

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Oxford tickets on the day.

Post by chippygull »

No reply from the club asking if we can buy tickets for our section of the Kassam on the day... OUFC being similarly unhelpful. Any ideas anyone?
Fate: A police dog called Bryn bit Torquay player Jim McNichol and the time while he was receiving treatment was added onto the end of the second half.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Quite sure you can, but for an extra £2.50 I think.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Is anyone actually going now we've only got half a team?
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Already bought my train ticket & game ticket before Saturdays shocker! :(
royalgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Stevland Angus

Post by royalgull »

I'll be there. you can always buy tickets on the gate chippy, just might need to remortgage your house first. Always a bargain to sit in the 3 sided baseball ground stuck in the absolute worst part of the city.
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Got my ticket today. God knows why but got to surport the lads through the good times and the bad times...Cant see us getting anything still.
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

I'll definitely be going and would be amazed if we can't pay on the door. Have been able to on previous visits. Looking forward to it, yellow army are always in good voice there.
Brady

I Wish I Was There
robbotufc
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by robbotufc »

My 5th visit to the Kassam on saturday so far its been W2 D2 L0 so it could be the first defeat for me at Oxford this weekend :@
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Never been and not going either due to 'childcare issues'. By all accounts it's a bitch to get out the car park after the game so it's not all bad. York away for me on the 24th is gonna be a humdinger!!!!!!!!!!!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
royalgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by royalgull »

My record is a less than impressive

P7 W1 D4 L2

I've only missed 1 TUFC game at Oxford I think and that was the 2-0 win when Kee scored the 2nd as I was in Germany.

Can remember most of the games, first one Wodds headed a late equaliser. Remmeber being 2-0 up and cruising, drew 2-2 we were wearing black and white stripes (my fave away kit), A late header by Alsop did us 1-0 the next year and then I remember losing 1-0 to an overhead volley by Lee BadBuy, the 3-3 from 3-0 down was my personal favourite along with the 2-0 win the next year when I knew then we were going up. An excellent performance sealed by their keeper kicking one straight to Elliot to roll the 2nd one in.
chippygull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by chippygull »

Why is our club so crap at replying to emails, or are all of the admin staff at the training ground for inclusion in Saturday's team?
Fate: A police dog called Bryn bit Torquay player Jim McNichol and the time while he was receiving treatment was added onto the end of the second half.
oxgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Class of 69

Post by oxgull »

Managed to get mine from the Kassam by phoning up and asking to have ickets for the away end in the north stand and they duly obliged. Picked the up on Thursday afternoon whilst out at the Vue watching the latest James Bond flick. Cost £19 a ticket. Normally, on the day, I get surcharged a couple of quid so that worked well this time. Just need for another to see if we can park in the Priory now. Not sure if it's still open. See you all there, espaecially other Oxford based gulls. :keepie: 1 - 1 I think!!!
Oblivion!!!!
Priory Oxford
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Priory Oxford »

We are very much open! Can park here as well if you like.
royalgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by royalgull »

any chance of the beer tent again and the nutter dancing away?
Priory Oxford
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Priory Oxford »

Beer tent, yes, nutter dancing, Have you met Tiff, my missis! Feed her a cider and she'll dance away happily

Offers across the board tomorrow. 2 pints for a fiver till 13-30.

Usual wide selections of cider, ale, etc..