Oxford tickets on the day.

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Hopefully you have the same cider I was drinking last time, that stuff was absolutely spot on ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Priory Oxford
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Priory Oxford »

Any ideas what that was?
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Unfortunately not. People kept buying them for me and I just kept drinking them :)

I think someone mentioned the name on the thread for last seasons match but I can't be bothered to trawl back through.
Dave

Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

On searching your previous posts I found this ;-)

I think it was the Fiery Fox, certainly went down well !!
Priory Oxford wrote:Afternoon. Thanks to the admins for reporting my original message.

Can confirm what ale & cider we have on for Monday.

For the cider drinkers we have, Happy Dayz, Pyder & Fiery Fox. For the ale fans we have Oxford Gold, Hobgoblin, Churchills and Old Hooky. These will all be served in the marquee next to the pub.

Look forward to your visit on Monday.

P.S there is parking at the pub if you want to avoid the ques getting out come and have a pint after & let it all die down.
Dave

cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

Ooooh, Fiery Fox is a good one. Black Dragon is just as nice too, well worth a go.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

remember the welcome you gave us last year. Brilliant. the band was good and food and drinks ok too. Not that I can drink alcowol. That stuff doesn't do me ole guts any good any more. Can't go tomorow. Ill in bed wiv flu. Hope the guys win this one. Can't imagine how but I hope we do. Good luck guys, hope you have a good day out.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Glostergull wrote:remember the welcome you gave us last year. Brilliant. the band was good and food and drinks ok too. Not that I can drink alcowol. That stuff doesn't do me ole guts any good any more. Can't go tomorow. Ill in bed wiv flu. Hope the guys win this one. Can't imagine how but I hope we do. Good luck guys, hope you have a good day out.
Same here GG and i'm half your age i reckon! ( no offence ;-) )
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Glostergull wrote:remember the welcome you gave us last year. Brilliant. the band was good and food and drinks ok too. Not that I can drink alcowol. That stuff doesn't do me ole guts any good any more. Can't go tomorow. Ill in bed wiv flu. Hope the guys win this one. Can't imagine how but I hope we do. Good luck guys, hope you have a good day out.

I was hoping to meet up with you again today so I could break your typing finger ;-)

Get well soon mate.
Dave