The Bookies Odds Thread

General chat about anything else goes here.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Needed Oxford & Gills to win for £150.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

NickGull wrote:Needed Oxford & Gills to win for £150.
Needed Arteta to score a pen with the last kick of the game! I don't know who is a bigger dick, Arteta for missing or Wenger for nominating him as the taker when he is as wet as an olympic size swimming pool and Billy Bodin-esque confidence levels. Anyway. Cheers for that Arsenal you complete cretins.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

austrianandygull wrote: Needed Arteta to score a pen with the last kick of the game! I don't know who is a bigger dick, Arteta for missing or Wenger for nominating him as the taker when he is as wet as an olympic size swimming pool and Billy Bodin-esque confidence levels. Anyway. Cheers for that Arsenal you complete cretins.
.....or you for betting on an Arsenal win :-D

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Never a truer word written Scott. Never a truer word. :'(

:lol:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Up and down tonight. I need Queen Of The South (4-1 up ) , Rotherham, Sheff U, Benfica and Shaktar for just over £200. Bloody Blades 2-0 up and now 2-2! Sh*theads!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Blades 3-2 down now, f*cking KNEW that was coming!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Blades 3-3 and Shaktar 4-2 up now! Betting! Why do i do it?!!!!!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

ROTHERHAM **** OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD CAN ANYONE DEFEND PROPERLY ?!!!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Rotherham 3-2 down now and it's game over for me, my money, my hopes and my dreams, aarrrrrggggghhhhhhhh sob sob sob booooo

Someone sell me a fatty evans doll and some pins PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

my five aways were all ahead t ht but now shrews and hartlepool have levelled

some really strange results in the uk these days, are we the new italy!!??
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I'll tell you what Bix, about 90% of football bets that i win don't or hardly involve any English sides. Nearly always random foreign teams. If you gave me 50 free bets on a normal saturday to pick 6 or 7 teams to win i'd struggle to win one. It is just so unpredictable all the time.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

mk dons for £120!
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Leeds to beat Huddersfield and i can buy my little girl's Christmas present, a leap pad 2 !! They are 3-2 up with minutes to go............

4-2 up now!!! I LOVE LEEDS!!!!!
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

nice one andy, my best looking bet today was over 2.5 goals in all the fa cup games with 3pm kos, nicely poised at the moment
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Main bet this aft is Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal ( who again are looking shockingly bad apparently ), Celtic, Dundee Utd, Crawley, Luton, St Mirren, Morton and Raith.