Odhiambo On trial!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

cambgull wrote: although I am well aware that it doesn't show his misses.
Lets not start assessing footballers on what their WAG looks like :)

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

I thought that was the whole point of World Cup 2006, wasn't it?
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

:lol:

Could we get Eric to dress as Santa for the kids on a matchday and when the kids ask him who he is he can shout, FATHER ODHIAMBO-HOHO!! :na:

It's a f*ckin' winner that one is. They'll lap it up!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Magpiegull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Magpiegull »

Anyone know why he was not included in last night's squad in the Devon Bowl? Ineligibility, injured or gone?
Mav
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by Mav »

He's on trial, and was brought in after the transfer window. I would assume even though it's a mickey mouse competition, it's still an official competition
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

As he is currently contracted to a Turkish club, he won't have international clearance to play in any FA competition.

Plus he's not a free agent - although he's in dispute with his club in Turkey he is still technically their player so can't appear for us in any competition. We could have done without the reserve friendly being cancelled.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Is this guy still training with us does anyone know?

We could really do with signing him up on loan asap if he can get his contract dispute resolved.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
A J
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by A J »

He has gone.

thisissouthdevon - "Torquay remain without Ian Morris (Achilles) and Lloyd Macklin (broken metatarsal) while centre-back Brian Saah will miss out through suspension for his straight red card at Bradford. The Gulls boss also announced this week that he will not be offering a contract to attacker Eric Odhiambo. The former Leicester and Inverness man spent a two-week trial with the Gulls".
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Cheers for that AJ. His scoring record was desperate but it would have been an extra attacker i suppose. We'll have to see what rabbits Ling pulls out the hat then when he dips into the loan market.