Song

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
sam_
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Angus MacDonald

Song

Post by sam_ »

Don't know if this comes up anytime (I'm not on here much, I waste my life on other social networking) but I think to get the atmospere going we need a song. Like how Rovers sing Goodnight Irene etc. Most of their terrace sing it. Always Thought 'Can't take my eyes off you' could be a shout, if the chorus was sung. I dunno? Any opinions? P.S Dad if you read this I have been revising, just taking a break..............Honest
We'll be back...
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

sam_ wrote:Don't know if this comes up anytime (I'm not on here much, I waste my life on other social networking) but I think to get the atmospere going we need a song. Like how Rovers sing Goodnight Irene etc. Most of their terrace sing it. Always Thought 'Can't take my eyes off you' could be a shout, if the chorus was sung. I dunno? Any opinions? P.S Dad if you read this I have been revising, just taking a break..............Honest

We've got plenty already Sam just not enough people to sing them :-/

I like your ideas though :-D
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
sam_
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by sam_ »

Fair enough, I don't go in with the singers (although I'd like to) but a start would be all of them going in one area, because some go to the away end and some go in the middle? :|
We'll be back...
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Long standing debate mate. I don't get to many home games so i'm probably not the one to be asking but generally speaking the singers all stand in the middle of the pop unless it's a biggish game and then it's best to keep your eyes peeled on here to see where everyone is planning on standing.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
TF12Gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Niall Thompson

Post by TF12Gull »

Sam don't know if you know but we've set a group up called TF12 and stand in the middle every game now apart from argyle, city and rovers.

Anyway to the club song well there's a few the club could play, simple ones most people know such as "three little birds" "wonderwall" or the chorus of "can't help falling in love"
sam_
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by sam_ »

Ok cool
We'll be back...