Just a plea

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Just a plea

Post by Dave »

You playing the waiting game, you played the lets wait and see, just wait a little longer and see what happens. Well do you see now!!!!, do really see now!!!!!!!, what have you done to our club.

I am hearing things that are beginning to disturb me greatly, I hear a text message was sent by of our players to a high profile fan, will not mention any names and can not confirm this as true, however the person who told me a friend was stood next to the person who receieved the message and read some of it. It gives a real insight to why our form may have gone from bad to worse, the player who sent it clearly hacked off.

There is also a suggestion that Nathan Craig is pretty hacked off being played constantly out of position, maybe why he was out of the squad tonight ??

Mr Baker, yes the club is in a difficult postion with the illness to martin Ling, yes it is important the club supports Lingy, however you simply have to put the clubs interests first, that might mean making what will appear to be a harsh decision, it might mean putting Shaun Taylors nose out of joint, have you the balls?????

We just can not carry on like this this, you and everyone else surely must realise one of the biggest things relegation would bring is the loss of virtually all our youth set ups funding, all that hard work down the drain, what does anyone thing we are going rebuild from this time, are we still paying off the stand and maybe the Bristows?

Shaun Taylor did not ask to thrust into this position, however he is an ex-pro footballer and current pro football coach, who is so far out of his depth it is untrue, sit back and defend, bring on Morris who has been out since gods knows when, leave the one player who can create out of the squad alltogether, jeez, offer the job to my mum. But what ever do not leave him in charge any longer, please bring in soemone to take full control of the team.

TAKE COMMAND OF THE CLUB. TIME FOR CHANGE. OR RISK LOSING THE LOT. What is it to be.
Last edited by Dave on 19 Feb 2013, 22:22, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly known as forevertufc
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

yeah dave.

although you are too subtle.

SORT IT F**KING OUT NOW. :@

hope that helps
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468

Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Craig tweeted :-| that at HT, then quickly removed it. Not surprised he's cheesed off, who wouldn't be?
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

:goodpost:

Spot on Dave, common sense and 100% agree.

I reckon come next season, Baker is commissioned to do a Channel 4 docusoap called, THE FOOTBALL CLUB. It essentially copies the premise of THE HOTEL but with Baker taking the role of clueless head of operations watching his business collapse in front of his very eyes.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Plymouthgull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Branston

Post by Plymouthgull »

The board was credited with saving the club - What wil be said of it when we are back in the Conference, for we ARE Conference bound - make no mistake!!
What has been done to make sure our leagues status? Our poor performance has been gonig on for months. Why oh why Downes up front witrh Benyon on the bench? If I was him I'd feel really insulted - does Talyor know what he is doing?
Up to Baker and the board to act quickly. Hope Green' Days claim that nice guy's come last proves to be wrong!!!!!
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

what is it that was tweeted? or is it best we dont repeat it? :|

:scarf:
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

NC just tweeted a single smiley: :-|

Then removed it straight away. Can imagine him being peed off, and rightly so. Awful management.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I find myself agreeing with you AGAIN Nick! Quick, someone get me a whisky! Craig should be in the middle, he is one of our few creative players and being stuck out wide renders him a bit poo. Why Ling or Taylor haven't yet noted this is a bit weird to say the least.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

No not twitter, I am not on there. Will not mention names purely because I can not confirm as true, if I could, I would name them. No reason however to dissbelieve the lad who told me.

What I forgot to mention in the o/p . Why loan in Benyon and leave him on the bench, surely he give another option to try and attck, the other important thing to remember is, we have 16 players out of contract in the summer, yet aonther reason for someone to take command of the club. If can not do it Mr Baker, step aside.
Formerly known as forevertufc
david gravy

Post by david gravy »

I have basically stated that none of this is Taylors fault, but really he is plumbing new depths of being completely clueless. I did say that we would lose 1-0 at Aldershot with Taylor playing for a draw and got that one spot on. His team selection tonight beggared belief.
This has been coming for a while but I seriously cannot see us getting out of this. The team is looking worse than that under Kubic.