Unauthorised Approach.

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
CP Gull

Post by CP Gull »

Fletch wrote:Or a rolling deal could be one that never runs out surely? (theres always 12 months left on it) :)
The correct answer. :nod:
jocktheknife
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Nicho

Post by jocktheknife »

Fonda wrote:we give ourselves the best chance of winning this tie and getting promoted. If the managers mind is somewhere else, as a club we're not doing that.
I'm sure that the club would rather Bucks' hadn't spoke to another club this week, however they also know PB better than you or me........he would most likely have been mighty peeved at not being given the chance to speak to them.....

I think it's harsh to say "the managers mind will be somewhere else" - the guy's proved he's a professional and you have no evidence to suggest otherwise.
....aka jmgull.
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Super Jason Fowler

Post by Fonda »

Absolutely i have no evidence. Just putting myself in his 'potential' position. It's not just about him anyway - it's about having a group of players that know the manager might be on his way. What does that do for their mindset? Suddenly their own futures aren't so secure...? I just feel the timing is incredibly unfortunate.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
CP Gull

Post by CP Gull »

jocktheknife wrote: I'm sure that the club would rather Bucks' hadn't spoke to another club this week, however they also know PB better than you or me........he would most likely have been mighty peeved at not being given the chance to speak to them.....

I think it's harsh to say "the managers mind will be somewhere else" - the guy's proved he's a professional and you have no evidence to suggest otherwise.
Just realised who "jocktheknife" is ... how's the old pork sausage ? .... or is it just an excuse to get to Plainmoor tomorrow? :~D
Last edited by CP Gull on 13 May 2011, 20:53, edited 1 time in total.
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

If he is attending an interview at another club (I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as I'm a Buckle fan so a big if) then his mind is at the very least not fully on our play off games and possible promotion.
jocktheknife
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Nicho

Post by jocktheknife »

CP Gull wrote: Just realised who "jocktheknife" is ... how's the old pork sausage ? .... or is it just an excuse to get to Plainmoor tomorrow? :~D

Rumbled...... :scarf:
....aka jmgull.