New Streaming Deal

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Fozziefan
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Fozziefan »

Anyone have a link to watch today’s match from overseas? (Do have vpn)
Griff1n
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Danis Salman

Post by Griff1n »

Saturday’s game at Welling is being streamed as the big boys are having an international break:-

https://www.nationalleaguetv.com/schedule
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

Fozziefan wrote: 10 Aug 2024, 12:34 Anyone have a link to watch today’s match from overseas? (Do have vpn)
didn't see this on the day, the the Torquay-Enfield game was available to watch internationally (don't know about in the UK) and you didn't need a VPN. Nationalleaguetv.com is the website to go to. They charge basically a tenner for each game they show.

So far this season they've shown;

Enfield (h)
Farnborough (a)
Chesham (a)
Chippenham (h)

Enfield was streamable on the saturday because the Premier League/Championship had yet to start and there for the Uefa Article 48 blackout rules did not apply. Midweek games aren't ever subject to that rule, which is why all of our non-weekend games are able to "be selected" by National League TV. As mentioned already, Welling on Saturday will be viewable, because of the international break.

Looking ahead, with various international breaks and midweek games, these are the fixtures that I expect to be available on streaming;

Welling(a) - Sept 7th international window
Maidstone (h) - October 12th
Worthing (h) October 22nd
Salisbury (a) Nov 5th
Weston-Super-Mare (h) Nov 26th
Weymouth (a) - Dec 26th Boxing Day
Truro (h) - Jan 1st New Year's Day
Chippenham (a) - Jan 28th
Worthing (a) - Feb 11th
Weston-Super-Mare (a) - Feb 25th
Salisbury (h) - Mar 11th
Bath (h) - Mar 22nd international window
Truro (a) - Apr 18th Good Friday
Weymouth (a) Apr 21st Easter Monday

These all depend - of course - on the league/streaming provider selecting each of these games to be shown on NL TV, which as I've said before I likely given our bigger fanbase and histroy of more people paying for the stream. This also doesn't take into account any postponements, rearranged fixtures. For example, the FA Cup first round is scheduled for 2nd November. If we or Chelmsford find ourselves in that draw, the game will be rearranged, probably to midweek and that'll make it 'available' for streaming.

For reference, because I'm optimistic
-
FA Cup 4th qualifying Round: October 12th (Maidstone at home, although that's already going to be streamable)
FA Cup 1st Round: November 2nd (Chelmsford at home)
FA Cup 2nd Round: November 30th (would be Enfield away)
FA Cup 3rd Round: January 11th (Would be Welling at home)

Hey, you never know!
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
numpte
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Me

Post by numpte »

By my gambling Torquay are always going to be on it becuase of the fan base when there is an international break or midweek and that has proved to be the case as it continued what they were doing last year. I took that view and bought the month pass for £25 before Enfield and will get the 5 games in so not bad for 5er a game, plus i watch on the odd saturday afternoon conference games, with VPN. Barnet v Southend was a pretty good game.

Roll on next year, every game is on*

*Subject to Promotion
TUST #324
slay1373
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by slay1373 »

So, I live in Saudi Arabia and use IPTV out there without VPN.

At moment they are streaming every other TUFC match, currently in Croatia and watch last nights game.

The Saturday 3pm blackout doesn’t affect NLTV streaming for those of us overseas. I watched one match through their streaming and got a refund because there was a technical issue, but about 10 mins after I bought the streaming for the game, it came on my IPTV Non-League Channel, so now stick to that.

It seems DAZN and NLTV are giving each NLS and NLN alternate streaming days. But have always stated they are gearing to all games being available.

I will reiterate, the Saturday UEFA rule DOES NOT apply to streaming for those overseas.
slay1373
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by slay1373 »

numpte wrote: 04 Sep 2024, 14:57 By my gambling Torquay are always going to be on it becuase of the fan base when there is an international break or midweek and that has proved to be the case as it continued what they were doing last year. I took that view and bought the month pass for £25 before Enfield and will get the 5 games in so not bad for 5er a game, plus i watch on the odd saturday afternoon conference games, with VPN. Barnet v Southend was a pretty good game.

Roll on next year, every game is on*

*Subject to Promotion
You can watch Saturday games too with VPN, I have watched two TUFC Saturday games so far along with last nights match.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by happytorq »

slay1373 wrote: 04 Sep 2024, 15:54 So, I live in Saudi Arabia and use IPTV out there without VPN.

At moment they are streaming every other TUFC match, currently in Croatia and watch last nights game.

The Saturday 3pm blackout doesn’t affect NLTV streaming for those of us overseas. I watched one match through their streaming and got a refund because there was a technical issue, but about 10 mins after I bought the streaming for the game, it came on my IPTV Non-League Channel, so now stick to that.

It seems DAZN and NLTV are giving each NLS and NLN alternate streaming days. But have always stated they are gearing to all games being available.

I will reiterate, the Saturday UEFA rule DOES NOT apply to streaming for those overseas.
it doesn't affect NLTV streaming for NL games - they've decided to ignore that rule for National League only ,which was the same last time we were in that division. For NLS/N they've said that they'll adhere to the blackout rules, so the games you have been able to see have been because they are outside of those windows. as I detailed in my previous post, Enfield, Farnborough, Chesham and Chippenham have been broadcast so far. Enfield and Farnborough were both on Saturdays, but before the Premier League started - which is when that Article 48 kicks in (because the rule is related to the percentage of teams in the top 2 divisions playing at 3pm)

So, you have only seen the games that were being broadcast on NLTV. For example, the last two saturday games - Dorking and Aveley - were not broadcast by NLTV and therefore would not have been available to you, regardless of which moody IPTV provider you use.

This is why I put up the list of games that could reasonably be expected to streamable, based on a: Uefa Rule 48 blackout windows, and b: the assumption Torquay's game would be chosen for broadcast when that windo does not apply.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

They arnt ignoring the rule - it seems that its a policy decision not broadcast south and north games within the window. As the games tare not streamed in the first place it would suggest that its not finacially viable to do so.

You couldnt watch any national league games either within the uefa window as they are not broadcast in this country.

Of course it is easy to navigate tis via the vpm/firestick/iptv method. As has been mentioned should we get promoted it would be possible to view all games hone and away.
numpte
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Me

Post by numpte »

slay1373 wrote: 04 Sep 2024, 15:55 You can watch Saturday games too with VPN, I have watched two TUFC Saturday games so far along with last nights match.
You cant when they dont show them.
TUST #324
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by happytorq »

brucie wrote: 04 Sep 2024, 23:11 They arnt ignoring the rule - it seems that its a policy decision not broadcast south and north games within the window. As the games tare not streamed in the first place it would suggest that its not finacially viable to do so.

You couldnt watch any national league games either within the uefa window as they are not broadcast in this country.

Of course it is easy to navigate tis via the vpm/firestick/iptv method. As has been mentioned should we get promoted it would be possible to view all games hone and away.
My comment is for international viewers. Outside of the UK, every single NL game is being broadcast on NLTV, regardless of whether the blackout rules appy. In NLS/N they've decided to adhere to that rule even in the case of international broadcast - and when the rule does not apply (international break, midweek games) they are ony showing 'select' games at our level.

the issue for me is that the blackout rules are designed to protect attendances at those 3pm games but in the NL, with the games bring broadcast internationally, there is a way to find them without paying for them, which is problematic as means clubs could lose revenue