Wombles v Rovers

General chat about anything else goes here.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

yeah, did it hit gas head, or dons hand, but it should never have been up there in first place

gifted all three goals possibly? carayol looked to see a bit of the ball once he came on

anyway, lets forget about that tit and concentrate on mr ling and his first 3 points for tufc!!
still keeping the faith
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

im sure i heard bevan called "torquay reject!" by the dons fans! :clap: =D
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468

the mighty pirate
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: nickholson

Post by the mighty pirate »

thats the dons out the way. another easy 3 points next week ha ha ha
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

the mighty pirate wrote:thats the dons out the way. another easy 3 points next week ha ha ha
Easy as your mum was tonight? :whip:

Oh yeah, thats right, I went there!
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
friendlygas
First Regular
First Regular

Post by friendlygas »

I went to the game.Absolutely fantastic atmosphere and IMO a very good advert for League 2 football. Felt, like your supporters view on your game that we were not as good as in the Pre Season friendlies but did try to play flowing attacking football which was good.As with any away game there was going to be a time when we were going to come under pressure. Thought we could have scored about six on a different day and it was a shock when they scored as they didnt create much other than a blatantly offside one on one that they put over and a great save from Bevan who I thought played well although didnt have a lot to do. Thought Gill and Stanley were outstanding first half but both tired. Zebroski had a quiet game but still IMO gave it everything and had a few dangerous runs.
Be interesting to see how next Saturdays game goes as you obviously have a fighting spirit in your side to come from 2-0 down and Howe will havea point to prove as will several of our players. Could be a big attendance next week depending how we do against Watford.In the unlikely event of us beating Watford and depending on your turnout it could get close to 10,000 which will be great.
kingsgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: sloped off

Post by kingsgull »

Friendlygas cheers.....if i wasnt so tight (people will back me on that !!) i would definetely had a £10 on Bristol Rovers for Automatic Promotion and to be fair to go to Wimbledon and get 3 points on day 1 says it all..going to kick myself for not putting on a £10....in Gill and Stanley you do have the best Midfield IMO..if we got 1 point next week i will be happy ....3 points and i will slap my missus's arse in celebration....
Good luck next week and lets hope its a fast paced exciting game and played in the right spirit.....

cheers

Mike